*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

That throw to Gibson wasn't terrible. That hit him on the hand. If Webb doesn't grab him and slow him down which was clearly a PI unless if you are the ref staring right the play, it would have been a clear TD.

I just re-watched it and you are correct.

People want top blame Tanny for every thing wrong no matter how obvious it's not his fault

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

gettin blue balls watchin this team - if anything they're consistent in not scoring enough TDs, amassing FDs, and stopping 3rd n long

The throw to Gibson was fine. That was blatant PI.

The throw to Wallace was a completion, so it wasn't terrible, but he definitely could have got more air under it.

Honest question, not an excuse -- is the injury to his throwing shoulder affecting the deep ball? Last year he was overthrowing them, this year he is underthrowing them.

Im buying the refs glasses for christmas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

No kill instincts would have gone for it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

It was fourth and three or something, and our offense has shown little consistency against a still tough defense and we're still coming off a bad game....but yeah sure, why tie the game when we can risk not scoring at all.

I'm still scratching my head on that play to Clay. What the hell was that?

The throw to Gibson was fine. That was blatant PI.

The throw to Wallace was a completion, so it wasn't terrible, but he definitely could have got more air under it.

Honest question, not an excuse -- is the injury to his throwing shoulder affecting the deep ball? Last year he was overthrowing them, this year he is underthrowing them.

Last year he was also not completing any of them. It's impossible to catch an overthrow, it is possible to catch an underthrow, though there is more chance of a pick.

GREAT FINISH by Olivier Vernon. If he doesn't drag Flacco down there, he can run for the first. GREAT hustle.

Back
Top Bottom