Official Red Sox '05 thread | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Red Sox '05 thread

When are Red Sox fans going to give Manny Ramirez his respect. He's the only one who showed up this year and was World Series MVP last year. And you guys want to get rid of him LMAO!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I want to rub it in on you guys but the Yankees haven't accomplished anything yet so I stand no ground. Either way it was sweet as hell watching you punks get swept (sorry I couldn't help myself)!

SWEEP!!!!!!!

And Schilling never got a chance to pitch! LOL :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Question: DO WE FEAR THE WHITE SOX PITCHING YET? LOL

I'm not one to say I told ya so, oh wait....YES I AM........I TOLD YA SO!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
When are Red Sox fans going to give Manny Ramirez his respect. He's the only one who showed up this year and was World Series MVP last year. And you guys want to get rid of him LMAO!

Who wants to get rid of him? Because Luccino has a problem with him, you lump all Red Sox fans into that group. If you thought our team was pathetic this year, wait till you see a Manny Ramirez-less team. It will be a joke.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

yeah, manny deseves more respect.

i find it funny when manny told arod he wish he went to the red sox cause he would of loved to play with him but manny failed to realized if Arod went to the red sox then manny would of been gone.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

I honestly don't know one Red Sox fan that wants Ramirez off the team next year. It's the F.O. that does. Not the fans. And if you look I did give Manny his props for showing up and coming up big the last 3 weeks of the season.

MikeO said:
Question: DO WE FEAR THE WHITE SOX PITCHING YET? LOL

I'm not one to say I told ya so, oh wait....YES I AM........I TOLD YA SO!

Yes the White Sox pitchers were better and beat us. No question about it. And as I told you MikeO, if the White Sox beat us I'd be right here saying I was wrong.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Is Schilling still on for game 4?

You better pray they win the WS... you've talked more **** in the past 4 days than the ALL Red Sox fans combined over the course of the season. And at least we had the right to crow, you haven't won anything.

Just fair warning.. :D

Ray Finkle said:
Yes the White Sox pitchers were better and beat us. No question about it. And as I told you MikeO, if the White Sox beat us I'd be right here saying I was wrong.
LOL!! SWEEP!!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Is Schilling still on for game 4?

Pure DOMINATION

Game 4?? How could anyone think there would be a game 4??

WHITE SOX BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nice to see some new faces coming out of the wood work to talk $hit. At least people like MikeO, NYYankeeFan13, nyjunc and even JT have been here during the season talking.

Back
Top Bottom