Official Red Sox '05 thread | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Red Sox '05 thread

The Sox have nothing to hold their heads in shame for, this team ended the curse and will be forever remembered for it. All the Yankee fans and Sox haters let's show a little class and for now worry about our team which has a few difficult games to go.

Hell no junc, I refuse to be civilized right now because I know if the Yankees lose tonight these Red Sox chumps are going to be all over us so for at least a few hours I'm going to give them a taste of their own medicine!

nyjunc said:
The Sox have nothing to hold their heads in shame for, this team ended the curse and will be forever remembered for it. All the Yankee fans and Sox haters let's show a little class and for now worry about our team which has a few difficult games to go.

You're a class act. However I honestly don't mind all the trash talk I'm sure all the Sox fan/Yankee haters would've done the same thing if it was the Yankees that lost. Yankee fans however better be careful and make sure that their team wins though or it'll all be for nothing. The joke will be on both of us.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Hell no junc, I refuse to be civilized right now because I know if the Yankees lose tonight these Red Sox chumps are going to be all over us so for at least a few hours I'm going to give them a taste of their own medicine!

i don't want any bad kharma either, we need to take care of business first before we can crow.

I'm not crowing because I'm saying the Yankees are going to win it all (although they are) I am crowing because the Sux got their **** swept!

Ray Finkle said:
You're a class act. However I honestly don't mind all the trash talk I'm sure all the Sox fan/Yankee haters would've done the same thing if it was the Yankees that lost. Yankee fans however better be careful and make sure that their team wins though or it'll all be for nothing. The joke will be on both of us.

NO, because we can say we weren't swept!

MikeO said:
NO, because we can say we weren't swept!

Ok so if the Yankees lose in the first round and the Red Sox fans bash the Yankees for having the highest payroll in sports history and not winning a championship your only comeback is going to be "we weren't swept"? That's pretty weak, maybe try using the 26 championship thing.

Ray Finkle said:
Ok so if the Yankees lose in the first round and the Red Sox fans bash the Yankees for having the highest payroll in sports history and not winning a championship your only comeback is going to be "we weren't swept"? That's pretty weak, maybe try using the 26 championship thing.

The Red Sox have the 2nd highest payrolll in Sports History and just got swept. Wouldn't bring that subject up!

MikeO said:
The Red Sox have the 2nd highest payrolll in Sports History and just got swept. Wouldn't bring that subject up!

Well hopefully Schilling and Johnson will be sitting on a couch together in Zona watching the ALCS. Then you guys (MikeO and NYYankeeFan 13) and I can talk about bragging rights.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
nyjunc is 40, that is why he is class. I am 22 therefore I am still an immature college student!

40? In another 10 years or so and I was always this way even 6-7 years ago when I was your age.

Back
Top Bottom