Official Red Sox '05 thread | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Red Sox '05 thread

Chris Berman had to say the Red Sox lose, instead of saying the White Sox win.
I think it is the White Sox year...they have waited since 1917 and the days of Shoeless Joe Jackson...I am rooting for them.

Good season everyone... It's a shame our pitching sucks. Hopefully we'll get our **** together in the off-season.

As for the Yanks... I don't care what happens from here on out, good luck to your team, we'll see each other next year.

Roman529 said:
I think it is the White Sox year...they have waited since 1917 and the days of Shoeless Joe Jackson...I am rooting for them.

yea me too

Hostile7 said:
Good season everyone... It's a shame our pitching sucks. Hopefully we'll get our **** together in the off-season.

As for the Yanks... I don't care what happens from here on out, good luck to your team, we'll see each other next year.

hear hear..its been fun!

Roman529 said:
well thats cuz the red soxs were the defending champs

Hostile7 said:

Good to see you back Hostile... I thought you left us permanently.

It was a fun ride...

Ray Finkle said:
You're a class act. However I honestly don't mind all the trash talk I'm sure all the Sox fan/Yankee haters would've done the same thing if it was the Yankees that lost. Yankee fans however better be careful and make sure that their team wins though or it'll all be for nothing. The joke will be on both of us.
Good point!!

I'm glad the Red Sox lost...

When the Bucs won a super bowl, everyone jumped on their bandwagon, and quickly jumped off when the ship was sinking. This will happen to the Red Sox fans too, the ones that couldnt tell you names of three players on that baseball team.

The Yankees just need to lose next and I'm a happy camper :) I hate those damn teams. :p

Hostile7 said:

I feel the same. Good season, but not enough pitching to win it all. The Sox and Yanks are finally running into some teams in the playoffs that are much tougher than the teams of the previous years. Good Luck to the the White Sox, there fans must be rabid at this point...

Hostile7 said:
Hopefully we'll get our **** together in the off-season.

It's going to be a VERY painful off season to be a Red Sox fan as of today. I have information that the F.O. wants to reduce payoff big time thus as of today Johnny Damon won't be back and Manny Ramirez is as good as gone. The team is going to go into downhill mode for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom