Official Red Sox '05 thread | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Red Sox '05 thread

GreenMonster said:
Yes Georgia State University in downtown ATL....

I moved to Atlanta my last year in highschool from CT, and now just finishing school at GSU.

FaninPatsyLand said:
It's 434?? Wow, that has to be the deepest part of any park in the majors. That's just ridiculous.

Old Tiger Stadium was 440 to dead center, but they don't play there anymore. But yes, I think the 434 to right center at Dolphins Stadium is the deepest fence anywhere in the majors.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Maybe this pathetic display will finally wake these guys up.
Or maybe...just maybe...the Yankees are playing like the Yankees again? ;)

Pagan said:

Yeah, with 3 of your starters on the DL? :lol:

We played like s*it tonight, and yesterday. Tonight was just another case of the Red Sox making a pitcher they haven't seen look like Cy Young. Al Leiter is garbage, and will continue to be.

That said, you kicked our ***es this weekend. But I can't be scared of this Yankee team. They'll be the inconsistent bunch of overpaid underachievers they were the entire first half.

Pagan said:

give 'em 9 or 10 more games befor they lose 15 in a row. ;)

Although I was hoping for a dominating Red Sox performance all series, I should have known. In the end the season series will be even - give or take a game - just like clockwork.

FaninPatsyLand said:

We played like s*it tonight, and yesterday. Tonight was just another case of the Red Sox making a pitcher they haven't seen look like Cy Young. Al Leiter is garbage, and will continue to be.

That said, you kicked our ***es this weekend. But I can't be scared of this Yankee team. They'll be the inconsistent bunch of overpaid underachievers they were the entire first half.

We see what the Yanks are made of this week. AT Texas and AT LAA. If they can get through this road trip and be in it, then maybe I was wrong about this team being the sshhittss

phunwin said:
Old Tiger Stadium was 440 to dead center, but they don't play there anymore. But yes, I think the 434 to right center at Dolphins Stadium is the deepest fence anywhere in the majors.

Left center, but what's amazing is that it's 404 to dead center and about 380 to the power alley in right and 370 with the teal towers in left...it is not an easy park to hit homers in, for sure.

FaninPatsyLand said:

you guys were playing poorly the last time we met and you still smashed us. The Sox have had our # so to come in and take 3 of 4 w/ only 2 reliable starters is a great accomplishment and hopefully we can get some decent SP from our unknowns and keep us in this thing. You can say Bos played bad all you want but you guys have owned us so it's a good sign we took 3 of 4.

FaninPatsyLand said:
And they still managed to take 3 out of 4 at Fenway from the mighty Red Sox! :lol:

Bro, you sound like a JETS fan. They never get beaten, they always screw things up themselves!

Oh yes...I'm sorry. I keep forgetting what a well-oiled machine the Sox are. So well oiled that they're only a half game ahead of a team you "can't be scared of". :lol:

And the sh*t Sox fans have been talking all year. All the "Yankees SUCK" and "underacheivers" nonsense, and you all fail to realize how goofy it makes you look that your supposed world champions couldn't put them away.

ONE HALF GAME. That's how much better your "champions" are than a team you say SUCKS. What does that say about them? :rofl3:

Bro, you sound like a JETS fan. They never get beaten, they always screw things up themselves!

We never get beaten by the dolpihns, that much I know :lol:

Pagan said:
And the sh*t Sox fans have been talking all year. All the "Yankees SUCK" and "underacheivers" nonsense, and you all fail to realize how goofy it makes you look that your supposed world champions couldn't put them away.

ONE HALF GAME. That's how much better your "champions" are than a team you say SUCKS. What does that say about them? :rofl3: [/b]

Dude it was one series. It all evens out in the end, brag all you want. BTW the Sox aren't "supposed" World champs, they are "thee" World champs. Not smack, just reality. It's a long season. The yanks got the best of the Sox this time and with plenty of breaks. The only regular season series that will matter is the last one, when hopefully we get our share of the breaks, a new bench coach and a new 3rd base coach. One half game? Bleh.. Both teams aren't playing to their level of success and the yankees will likely be in first place at some point this year but the fact remains that: someway, somehow, both the red sox and the yankees will be in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom