*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMadison29 said:
JD Booty may have been told to warm up? WTF are you talking about Keith?
it'd be nice if they put him in. make leinart's stock drop a bit (to around 16)

BlitPhinFan said:
Dang it... I missed it. What exactly happened. I was hoping to see a replay of it but, I haven't seen one yet.

you will see it plenty of times on SportsCenter tonight... you could probably see it on ESPN News right now...

Alex22 said:
No

Its only a game first of all

Second of all every game you will have a bad call against you, if USC is truely great as people say this wont affect them

You do realize how silly that sounds, right??

Alex22 said:
Second of all every game you will have a bad call against you, if USC is truely great as people say this wont affect them

So because USC is great, the other teams get TD's handed to them? Texas didn't earn that TD. There's a reason replay is in effect. If it's not going to be used, then it shouldn't be there.

Alex22 said:
Vince Young ran to the outside and lateralled it while being tackled, but his knee was down, the ref's didnt see it and it was a TD

Thanks. They have reviewed quite a few plays tonight. Sounds like that one should have been reviewed as well then

Why does everyone think because the defenses are stepping up that its a bad game? Im loving it and its everything I expected

So far theres been a handful of no-calls. That was a bad call, but USC got away with offensive pass interference earlier.

It seems the refs are letting them play....

I think that was bigger than not calling a judgement call. Even a clear one.

There was no judgement to be made about that lateral, it was clearly not a TD.

That said, I wonder why the USC bench didn't do anything about it? They had plenty of time before the kick. Weird.

Besides, USC doesn't seem to be making a big stink about it, they're still playing ball.

Leinart is sooooooooooooooo over rated, he is not playing a very good game. Vince Young is showing he is the best player in the country

With 4 minutes left in the 1st half:

Leinart is : 10-17 for 117 yards and a HUGE int

Young is : 12-13 for 100 yards ...... only incompletion came on a 3rd and 24 play

Young also has 5 carrries for 54 yards

I Love some of the few pro scouts on here.:evil:

That defender for USC made a nice play on the ball

EDIT: Actually it was a terrible play and blind luck the ball hit him

He ruled that as incomplete before it was tipped by a downed Texas player. a little premature, no? It was still incomplete but it could have been caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom