official - seattle/carolina game thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official - seattle/carolina game thread

This is a very dominating performance. Dang, I wanted to see the Black Cats win this one. Well, Pittsburgh it is then.

Seattles dominating, but its definitely not out of Carolinas reach just yet. Alright nice missed FG attempt as I was posting....

Mcduffie81 said:
Seattles dominating, but its definitely not out of Carolinas reach just yet. Alright nice missed FG attempt as I was posting....

:yeahthat:

It only takes a mistake by one of Seattle's CB and Smith scores 7 on them

Mcduffie81 said:

dude great sig.............:lol:

Wow! I for one really underestimated Seattles offense. Seattle completely walked over Carolina on that drive. Doesnt look too good now. :(

superbowl party at my place this year - what about you guys? throwing or going to a party?

I'm glad Seattle is going to the Super Bowl because I don't think I'd have watched a boring Steelers v Panthers Super Bowl.

The common theme among the two teams that lost today, you have to have more than one offensive threat.

d-day said:
superbowl party at my place this year - what about you guys? throwing or going to a party?

My peers at church are gonna come up for the SB party. I really don't think that many will come because only about 4 of them like football.

The Panthers are just killing themselves right now because their OL is breaking down and they have no running game going. A Steelers and Seahawks game should be a fun one to watch.

Back
Top Bottom