***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

If Croyle never had that string of injuries, he would easily be a first-rounder. But he has a small frame and bad knees.

dm416 said:
Any chance Croyle goes in RD 1?

nah. if he didnt have weigh issues and bad injury history there would be, but i believe theres no chance with them.

dm416 said:
Any chance Croyle goes in RD 1?

If he lights it up this game, maybe... He has some durability issues...

FinNasty said:
Honestly, he needs to show something to me this game. I still think he is overrated to be ranked so high...

I agree with you. He's done nothing to deserve this ranking, he had a solid week of practice, but he didn't blow people away or anything. He's still only worth a 25-30 overall pick to me.

no he will be right there where we want him if we want him...he just shows he has a pretty good arm....

but jay cutler looks like Zues throwing lightning bolts

Caps said:
I agree with you. He's done nothing to deserve this ranking, he had a solid week of practice, but he didn't blow people away or anything. He's still only worth a 25-30 overall pick to me.

agreed. hopefully this game brings his stock back to earth

Caps said:

he is trying too hard to impress still and i would just love to see him calm the hell down. and after this game he might have slipped right down to us

Whitehurst looks ok so far. If we miss out on Cutler I wouldn't mind taking him as a project.

Back
Top Bottom