***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

At least one QB on the south team apparently knows how to sell and execute a play action pass play. When Croyle did it, pretty much everyone on the field knew who that ball was going to.

damn i cant wait for the draft, its 2 far away, all this talk about possible selections are making me really really want this draft to come fast

Terrible desicion by DJ... he has to throw that ball away...

The draft analysts were right when they said DJ Shockly is not accurate. If I was him, I'll tell the coaches I don't want to play anymore to save my draft status. the more he plays the worst he looks. We can take DJ off our list of our QB draft list.

Nappy Roots said:
why does he look good? 2 of his WRs did a good job by adjusting to his fluttering lack of accuracy ball.

now that was a good throw, giving the WR a chance to go up and get it. first good throw by him IMO.

He is throwing into a very stiff wind...even Speilman made the remark that someone with a cannon would have his ball dip into that wind....

Agua said:
Whitehurst looks better than Cutler so far.
True that. Not bad coming off of shoulder surgery.

By the way, this is the first time that I heard Cutler has tiny hands...now they tell us.

vt_dolfan said:
He is throwing into a very stiff wind...even Speilman made the remark that someone with a cannon would have his ball dip into that wind....

That might be the case. We'll see if that's true now that their going in the opposite direction.

OK, screw Cutler, bring me Whitehurst:lol:

vt_dolfan said:

damn you are right, i was thinkin he had the wind with him. that was a good throw with the wind with him, we'll see how he does the rest of the game.

cutler was throwing some bullets agaisnt that same wind.

Back
Top Bottom