*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

I just realized that was the FAMU marching band...

Now that's how you do a halftime show! Granted it sucks when you have to chop up your songs like that, but Prince has still got it!

Kinda wish he'd thrown in like...uh...When Doves Cry, Delirious, Kiss, or Controversy....but I knew that wasn't gonna happen.

Not much more to say. Except... BOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Did you watch it? If so, thoughts?

You have no clue what you're talking about, bro.

Prince is still an amazing performer, and most of my problems with his performance was, well, the inherent problems with a Super Bowl halftime show--no time to play full songs.

they ALL suck....nothing new here.

at least it's funny watching Prince and his homosexual gestures.
LOL.... exactly. Did you see how he created his guitar to be cox and balls in the shadow of the blanket-thing? HAAA!! So freaking stupid... always has to make it sexual/fallic.

Y'all are clueless.

I say, without shame (d'day will have my back) that I own 9 Prince cds and all but one or two are quality.

The dude is a bit ridiculous and over the top but that's really part of his charm. Plus he can outplay and outsing and outcool the pants off of all of you! :)

Y'all are clueless.

I say, without shame (d'day will have my back) that I own 9 Prince cds and all but one or two are quality.

The dude is a bit ridiculous and over the top but that's really part of his charm. Plus he can outplay and outsing and outcool the pants off of all of you! :)

He is an amazing guitarrist too.

prince is hands down not only one of the greatest musician/songwriters of our time but his guitar playing is kickass - one of the best guitar players of all time

You have no clue what you're talking about, bro.

Prince is still an amazing performer, and most of my problems with his performance was, well, the inherent problems with a Super Bowl halftime show--no time to play full songs.
There was NOT anywhere close to any amazing performance there. Or maybe the prob was his screaching for no reason, or guitar screaming incoherently with no rhyme nor reason. Who agrees with me, and who agrees with MetalPanda? (Who saw the show, of course)

Carlos Mencia is the most unfunny comedian around...

There was NOT anywhere close to any amazing performance there. Or maybe the prob was his screaching for no reason, or guitar screaming incoherently with no rhyme nor reason. Who agrees with me, and who agrees with MetalPanda? (Who saw the show, of course)

I'm guessing you've never heard him sing before, because that's generally how he sings on disc. That yell is his trademark.

And, uh, guitars always sound noisier live, especially when not in the confines of an arena.

no first down in the last 18 mins. I knew it was bad, but that is really bad

Back
Top Bottom