*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread* | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLI Thread*

Y'all are clueless.

I say, without shame (d'day will have my back) that I own 9 Prince cds and all but one or two are quality.

The dude is a bit ridiculous and over the top but that's really part of his charm. Plus he can outplay and outsing and outcool the pants off of all of you! :)

lol - just caught this - i got yo'r back mp - if you don't care for the guy fine but saying he isn't anything but one of the best ever is ignorant

prince is hands down not only one of the greatest musician/songwriters of our time but his guitar playing is kickass - one of the best guitar players of all time

I knew you'd have my back! hehe

I was glad to see him playing. Woulda sucked if it was all karaoke.

Yes!!! I just won the 2nd quarter too!!!! $250!!!
JYEAH BOYEEEE!!! Nice! In my pool, if Bears win by LESS than 3, or Colts win by 7 or less, I win 1st and the big cash! I hope I match ya... congrats!

prince is hands down not only one of the greatest musician/songwriters of our time but his guitar playing is kickass - one of the best guitar players of all time

I agree ,bro.He did a great gig under severe conditions.Love the electric guitar.Beats Janet Jackson thats for sure. :tongue:

I knew you'd have my back! hehe

I was glad to see him playing. Woulda sucked if it was all karaoke.

...and it was all live - the band, his open mike, the guitar... in the pouring rain! floored bro, absolutley floored - you gotta love these i'm too cool to like prince comments though... lol

ROOF by next 'Bowl!

Guaranteed Wayne puts up a roof on DS before the next Superbowl (2010)...highrollers hate gettin wet!...plus the league/CBS are gonna get hammered over the crappy camera coverage (wet lenses and all)...

OH my FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!! That may be the dumbest statement of ALL TIME! Now remember, I love ya, b/c you're a Fin Fan! But, PRINCE? 1 of the GREATEST of ALL TIME?!?!?!?! Come ON, man!

Guaranteed Wayne puts up a roof on DS before the next Superbowl (2010)...highrollers hate gettin wet!...plus the league/CBS are gonna get hammered over the crappy camera coverage (wet lenses and all)...
Awwwwww, those poor babies.:boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom