*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl

Yea hull should never play on defense

Hull is A ST player type only- kinda of like Michael Thomas should be IMO.

Yep

Possible pecking order just spit balling

Allen and Anthony at strong first and 2nd team

Timmons and hull at mike 1st and 2nd team

Kiko and Timmons at weak first and 2nd team

Maybe Anthony is 2 deep mike and strong but I doubt he’d be a nickel option

Just hard to jump Carroo over a healthy trio of Parker/Landry/Stills. Scott is better on specials and Grant is a primary returner. If one of the big 3 goes down he runs with those snaps. Is what it is.

If the Fins get down early that home crowd will turn hostile almost immediately.

We really need to find a better returner. Grant pisses me off in that capacity he has no feel

Amazing we have sunk so low that we get excited to see Anthony is actually active. We're looking for anything at this time that will give us hope on this team but with our FO it's hard to believe there's any hope. They don't even know what their plan is at this point

Ozzy rules!!

Just hard to jump Carroo over a healthy trio of Parker/Landry/Stills. Scott is better on specials and Grant is a primary returner. If one of the big 3 goes down he runs with those snaps. Is what it is.

If the Fins get down early that home crowd will turn hostile almost immediately.
Which is why that trade made no sense at all

Ozzy rules!!

I'm so tired of putting up so few points in the first half, will it ever change.? Really hard for the home crowd in general honestly.

Boo birds will be out early

A couple cutler errant throws and the roofs coming off

Grant isn't much of a returner from what i see this year I don't even see him making it around corners anymore on punt returns.

He brings barely any value to this team.

Back
Top Bottom