*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl

I'm not the biggest Tannehill fan in the world but it makes zero sense to cut him and create yet another hole on this roster. We have enough gaps to fill already the way it is.

I think a restructuring of his contract makes the most sense for both parties.

Scott is indeed active. That's why I'm saying, this is writing on the wall for Carroo. There's no way this is a good sign for him.
Yep, It's not so much the disappointment in Carroo but the cost to acquire him is going to set this franchise back for years, is just another in a long line of poor personnel choices.

Oh great. This guy sucks at calling the games. He looks like he's drunk out there. I will try not to listen to him

Ozzy rules!!

I love it when the announcer in setting up the game for the Dolphins...starts his comments with "It is always something"....

Am I the only person looking forward to this game?

I want to see how Jesse Davis and Ted Larsen do against the Bucs front.

Its always easy to get behind a winning team. The real players and fans will pay attention and fins some use in bad times. I'll be looking forward to seeing how we use our new and returning players.

I just about don't care anymore if we win or lose this year. I want to see the young guys playing better. Will be looking at Davis and the 3 rookie D-linemen and see what they can do as well as the two corners. No way we're making the playoffs this year. I believe it'll take 10 wins to get the last spot. If we win today that'd mean that we have to win 5 of the last 6 games we have left after today. No way that's happening

Ozzy rules!!

Fitzy McHarvard should be good for a pick or two, just like Rapeis would be.

that place is empty....lol....how you like that Ross?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom