***Official Texans @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Texans @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Miami offensive play calling looks like hall of fame stuff compared to the Texans.

Last edited by a moderator:
He must be tired, it would have taken 3 games for him to have all of his these touches last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'll break a long run and get his average up and everyone will be happy again.

He'll break a long run and get his average up and everyone will be happy again.

Stats have little to do with how he is being used. He helped run out the clock in the forth qtr and solidify the win last week vs KC. Every football game is situational and stats mean very little. You can't judge by box scores.

Stats have little to do with how he is being used. He helped run out the clock in the forth qtr and solidify the win last week vs KC. Every football game is situational and stats mean very little. You can't judge by box scores.

I totally agree with you, but I just want people to say the same things when a player like Daniel Thomas or Jay Ajayi grind out a 3 yard per carry game in a win.

I totally agree with you, but I just want people to say the same things when a player like Daniel Thomas or Jay Ajayi grind out a 3 yard per carry game in a win.

If they are getting first downs or burning the clock in a 4 minute offense, Im all for it.

There are some more advanced stats that take into account some situational data, such as a RB's success rate. It doesn't discredit a 2 yard run if it was a 3rd & 1 play. Things like that.

why does every team play so damned conservative and scared when playing these cheating s#!+heads

Back
Top Bottom