**Official World Cup 2014 Thread** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official World Cup 2014 Thread**

Who will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Germany

• Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Italy

• England

• Netherlands

• United States

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There you go - the hipsters are back! ;) (Btw, never liked Januzaj just cuz he keeps taking minutes from my man Shinji K. ;) )

There you go - the hipsters are back! ;) (Btw, never liked Januzaj just cuz he keeps taking minutes from my man Shinji K. ;) )

"never liked an 18 year old" if that's not hipster I don't know what is lol

Im a huge United homer but Kagawa is pish, he just cant play in England, he isnt the first (and wont be the last) good player from Europe who cant cut it here

Interesting to see Felliani score, didn't get 1 goal all season but that was a big one today

"never liked an 18 year old" if that's not hipster I don't know what is lol

Im a huge United homer but Kagawa is pish, he just cant play in England, he isnt the first (and wont be the last) good player from Europe who cant cut it here

Interesting to see Felliani score, didn't get 1 goal all season but that was a big one today
I agree, people complain about Kagawa not getting the minutes, not playing in position, etc. but the fact is, his skills don't translate well to United or BPL for that matter. Clever little playmaker, but doesn't have the speed, one-on-one skills and size to make space or take advantage of it and the BPL is all about space and pace. La Liga would be a better fit.

And I never liked Fellaini either (for the same reason as Januzaj ;) ).

I agree, people complain about Kagawa not getting the minutes, not playing in position, etc. but the fact is, his skills don't translate well to United or BPL for that matter. Clever little playmaker, but doesn't have the speed, one-on-one skills and size to make space or take advantage of it and the BPL is all about space and pace. La Liga would be a better fit.

And I never liked Fellaini either (for the same reason as Januzaj ;) ).

he will be shipped off to the cult of klopp next summer. Signing Mata ( a better player in just about every aspect) was his death sentance here. Hummels said today that he would like to play for United one day so I could see a Kagawa Hummels swap

Back to the world cup - Brazil Mexico will be a good one

he will be shipped off to the cult of klopp next summer. Signing Mata ( a better player in just about every aspect) was his death sentance here. Hummels said today that he would like to play for United one day so I could see a Kagawa Hummels swap

Back to the world cup - Brazil Mexico will be a good one
Klopp loved Shinji so maybe that works. At any rate - let's go, Mexico! Vamos el Tri (y Chicharito)!

Side note, really frustrated there is a Man U and Arsenal icon but no Liverpool.... :tantrum::tantrum:

riots on the streets of brazil tonight if they dont pull this off late lol

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

the mexican keeper is a free agent? this world cups been a good advert for him

did you consider asking for one? lol

Just seen that shifty made them, gonna have to ask. Didn't realize it was his creation. Now I feel stupid. As for the Brazil game, Ochoa had two great saves. Kind of want Mexico to beat Brazil just to see how crazy it gets.

brazil are a funny team... under performing and playing rejects like Jo, but they also have multiple playmakers who could beat any team with 1 move.

They will either go out very early or very late

I can't believe this was a draw. Very disappointing. Unreal performance by Mexican goalie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best 0-0 games you will see. That was a lot of fun to watch. The Mexican goalie was fantastic.

Brazil will still end up as the top team out of this group . . . that Mexico-Croatia match game 3 will be tense.

Seriously ESPN, Landon Donovan is probably the worst listen in professional sports. Dude sounds terrible on TV.

Just go ahead an ask him about what a douche Klinsman is and get him off the tube.

bit of casual racism sums up that game nicely

BqXOAs9CIAAkQq-1.jpg

keeper has been good in both games now

Back
Top Bottom