**Official World Cup 2014 Thread** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official World Cup 2014 Thread**

Who will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Germany

• Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Italy

• England

• Netherlands

• United States

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
¡Gola de la Estados Unidos!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That was awesome!!! Too much damn drama. I thought i was watching the fins pats game from 2011 the way the USA team looked exhausted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

America, **** yeah! Steppin' in to save the mother ****in' day, yeah!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bradley was so bad in the first 60 minutes and really showed his resolve the last 30. Brooks came on and you could tell he was a little rattled but man that kid played good D and of course the header.

Gut check for the U.S. and man they did their damn thing.

John Brooks is the first substitute for the U.S. to ever score a goal in World Cup play. That's pretty damn unbelievable.

That was an exciting match. I didn't think the US had a shot at Ghana... Now it looks like they may make it out of the Group afterall if they can just keep it close the rest of the way.

WOOT! Congrats on beating a small, third world African country with like 1/20th of your population and on just your third attempt! MURICA!!

Seriously though that was a decent result against a team I thought was a fairly even matchup for you. I didnt think either team was great but you have a chance. The Portugal team isnt good by their standards but I would still except them to squeak through. Germany will hammer america and Ghana as well.

Good start though, well done

If the US beats Portugal and Germany beats Ghana they advance. But if we tie them we are in good shape still. I hope we can just beat Portugal and move on. Great game!!!! :flagwave::flagwave:

Back
Top Bottom