Officiating in today’s game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officiating in today’s game

warren4prez

Active Roster
Reaction score
Someone help me understand “block in the back” penalty! I’m ask because Landry was called for earlier in the game “tic tac at that. Now Burkhead just had a long and I see blocks in the back no flags. The pocket collapses and Branch is clearly held and no call and these happen during crucial plays for our team!

They don’t call flagrant holding calls on their Oline either. They are going to lose this game anyways, so If I’m Gase and Burke I bring an extra blitzer every down and just keep hitting Brady over and over even if it means giving up big plays and taking a few personal fouls.
The NFL is a corrupt league as far as I’m concerned and at this point sportsmanship goes out the window.
If you are going to lose the game, may as well win the fight. Last year the Pats won both. They get away with cheap shots, illegal picks PI and holding all the time.

Honestly, this is pathetic. This is why Miami needs more primetime games, because it's harder for them to officiate this lopsidedly in a primetime game.

However, we play so badly at night that it wouldn't even matter.

No replay on the face mask call on Howard? Free first down after what would’ve been 3rd and long

Other than the usual holding and such vs NE (in NE even) this game isn’t as bad as last week, or Oakland

But there’s time still

These plays like the no call safety last week and then the recovery on that punt fumble this week are just baffling. I'm disgusted by the dolphins but equally disgusted by the NFL. They've made and changed the rules so many time over the last decade or so they don't even know what theyre doing anymore. There is absolutely no consistently whatsoever in the NFL. I'm about done with this garbage.

Back
Top Bottom