Officiating in today’s game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officiating in today’s game

As Bad as the officiating was that is not what cost us the Game. Poor play calling, Poor Execution, Defensive coordinator that couldn't call a high school level game are just a few of the causes I can see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re right but I made this post in the first half.

Anyone who thinks that officiating was bad BOTH ways is kidding themselves. We got away with the suh facemask and that's it. I counted 4 obvious holds on their oline and not one single call. That freaking "NE had the ball but it was taken from him in the pile" nonsense..... are you freaking kidding me?
I've never complained about officiating but is literally making the games so frustrating.

Anyone who thinks that officiating was bad BOTH ways is kidding themselves. We got away with the suh facemask and that's it. I counted 4 obvious holds on their oline and not one single call. That freaking "NE had the ball but it was taken from him in the pile" nonsense..... are you freaking kidding me?
I've never complained about officiating but is literally making the games so frustrating.

Weird things happen in foxboro. I can’t wait to hear the leagues explanation for that playclock more importantly someone from the coaching staff should have ran on to field because not one refs recognized what was going on.

Suh pulled a facemask that wasn't called and they had a quick whistle on what should've been a fumble recovery for a touchdown for the Patriots. So, like it or not, the officials had some bogus calls both ways so it didn't really effect the game

Suh pulled a facemask that wasn't called and they had a quick whistle on what should've been a fumble recovery for a touchdown for the Patriots. So, like it or not, the officials had some bogus calls both ways so it didn't really effect the game

Yes Suh didn’t get that flag but I’m not nitpicking here! When Brady gets flushed out of the pocket that’s where the majority of the holding takes place. Also the the refs missed a few illegal block to the back as well, I know they called one but penalty on Landry was a ticktac penalty! So but missed a few that favor the Pats?

Yes Suh didn’t get that flag but I’m not nitpicking here! When Brady gets flushed out of the pocket that’s where the majority of the holding takes place. Also the the refs missed a few illegal block to the back as well, I know they called one but penalty on Landry was a ticktac penalty! So but missed a few that favor the Pats?
That penalty cost Miami 3 yards and they ended up catching a break from the fumble and kicked a field goal on that drive so that penalty is irrelevant. Bigger picture.

I just watched the "highlights" on NFL.com - that fumble on the punt is ridiculous. Take another look boys - the ref signaled Pat's ball while the scramble was going on and his vision obscured by some fat guys in front of him. Total BS.

This is the first game in my Dolphins lifetime (since 70s) that I decided not to watch even though it was on tv. Sometimes life gets in the way, hurricanes, floods, nuclear explosions, funerals. I seriously gave 2 shits about the game, just happened on this thread first for the whining. Did any penalty really have an effect on the outcome today?

So you didn't see the muffed punt that the refs called the pats ball without uncovering the pile? That's just standard procedure in every pile
So, you didn't see the part where I said officiating was bad for both sides?

They had a turnover taken away, we had a turnover taken away.

Only Tom Bradys oline can protect him for 10 seconds to throw. If he misses, must be a hold on the defence.

So, you didn't see the part where I said officiating was bad for both sides?

They had a turnover taken away, we had a turnover taken away.

Did you think it was bad last week both ways? Officiating is bad both ways every week in every game, we just always seem to be on the wrong side of the calls that change the outcome.

Refresh me on the turnover the pats had taken away, I honestly don't recall. The baffling part wasn't so much taking the ball away, it was blindly calling it pats ball without uncovering the pile. Funny how the most obscure things happen in that stadium, like the OV batting call a few years back

Refresh me on the turnover the pats had taken away, I honestly don't recall.

Cant remember who it was... Drake maybe. He clearly lost the ball well before he was down. Pats picked it up and ran it back, but the refs had blown the whistle early, so it wasn't reviewable. If they would have, it would have been six.

Back
Top Bottom