Offseason blues and question. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason blues and question.

I heard the Charger games will be expensive this year as there are only 30,000 seats.

They`re not too bad. $190/200 end zone lower level thru some of ticket broker sites. That`s with all the taxes and fees included. Doesn`t look like a bad seat in the place.

They`re not too bad. $190/200 end zone lower level thru some of ticket broker sites. That`s with all the taxes and fees included. Doesn`t look like a bad seat in the place.
Yeah that would be cool. The only chance to see an NFL game that small. I saw Dolphin/Pat game at the old Sullivan stadium in the 80s when that stadium was like a lower tier college football stadium, but it had a more intimate feel.

This will be most live Dolphin games I have ever seen in a season topping last season when I got to see @Pats and 49ers. I am hitting the @jets as I live in NY, and tickets are going to be cheap, as NY's season is already over. My sister just moved to Charlotte, so I waited till the schedule came out to book my flight to visit, so I am going to my first Monday night game. I am also taking my yearly pilgrimage to South Beach for the Bills game to end the season. I have free @Pats tickets, as my nephew has season tickets, but I am not sure I want to go as it sucks to leave there after a loss, I will wait to see how are season is going.
My brother lives just south of Charlotte in Tega Cay, SC and I had this game circled... then the schedule came out and I saw it was MNF. That went out the window because I have to be at work that Monday. My plan was to fly in Friday night or Saturday then fly home Sunday night.

A client of mine has season tix to Pats games so he said he will most likely have a free ticket for me to go with him. I'm also hoping to hit Metlife as well.

Best I can do is the preseason game at Minnesota.

Dad will be wearing his Morrall jersey, I'll be wearing my Den Herder jersey, and my son will wear his Wake jersey.

My brother lives just south of Charlotte in Tega Cay, SC and I had this game circled... then the schedule came out and I saw it was MNF. That went out the window because I have to be at work that Monday. My plan was to fly in Friday night or Saturday then fly home Sunday night.

A client of mine has season tix to Pats games so he said he will most likely have a free ticket for me to go with him. I'm also hoping to hit Metlife as well.

Where do you live? We must be in a similar area. I went to the Pats game last year, and 3 years ago, and it sucks losing there. I would absolutely love to be there when we win, but I will probably have to fight my way out.

Where do you live? We must be in a similar area. I went to the Pats game last year, and 3 years ago, and it sucks losing there. I would absolutely love to be there when we win, but I will probably have to fight my way out.
I live in Western CT.. New Milford.. 2 towns north of Danbury.

Back
Top Bottom