Oguchi Onyewu..heading to Chelsea??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oguchi Onyewu..heading to Chelsea???

Haha! you are saying he's the best defender in the CONCACAF, and you don't give a damn prove, talk about soccer knowledge:rolleyes:

Okay. The way he shut down Koller (except for the early header), the way he shut down Gilardino and Italy's Tall FWs. He just had a very good World Cup and was a bright spot on the US team that didn't have very many. He owned Borgetti in that one Mexico game. Now look at all the interest he has drawn. He is our Rafa Marquez (profile wise...not playing wise...playing wise would be Pablo Mastroeni)

Hey Prime Time...

What do you think of Bob Bradley?

I hope he isn't another plotter coward. Let's move some people forward for christs sake.

Hey Prime Time...

What do you think of Bob Bradley?

I hope he isn't another plotter coward. Let's move some people forward for christs sake.

I root for him.

Don't fancy him.

I want someone else. ASAP. Hopefully before the Summer, as the Gold Cup and Confederations Cup are this Summer.

I just want someone else. Something different. Argentinian Pekerman? German Klinnsman? Someone else. Someone who has knowledge and experience. We tried the US Coach and saw what he could do (not saying we should go away from it...we should return and try it out every now and then), but I think it is time to change things up. Bring in someone else. Throw an offer out there that a High Profile Coach that he wouldn't be able to say no to.

Prime Time...

Maybe you should stop believing every rumour you hear mate.

If Chelsea had actually approached every player we were linked with then they would scarcely find time to do anything else.

Also...

Also...it said things fell through with Chelsea because he thinks Mourinho will not be there next year and that a new coach might not use him.

:lol:

Of course mate, some defender playing in Belgium is in a position to turn Chelsea down, because he believes a few garbage newspaper stories about Mourinho leaving. What a load of nonsense.

Don't you think it might have something to do with the fact Chelsea are signing Tal Ben-Haim (a far better player) in the summer and have Terry and Carvalho back fit now?

For my final point...this guy is better than Marquez? Good grief.

Prime Time...

Maybe you should stop believing every rumour you hear mate.

If Chelsea had actually approached every player we were linked with then they would scarcely find time to do anything else.

Also...

:lol:

Of course mate, some defender playing in Belgium is in a position to turn Chelsea down, because he believes a few garbage newspaper stories about Mourinho leaving. What a load of nonsense.

Don't you think it might have something to do with the fact Chelsea are signing Tal Ben-Haim (a far better player) in the summer and have Terry and Carvalho back fit now?

For my final point...this guy is better than Marquez? Good grief.

He will be very soon ;)

Okay. The way he shut down Koller (except for the early header), the way he shut down Gilardino and Italy's Tall FWs. He just had a very good World Cup and was a bright spot on the US team that didn't have very many. He owned Borgetti in that one Mexico game. Now look at all the interest he has drawn. He is our Rafa Marquez (profile wise...not playing wise...playing wise would be Pablo Mastroeni)

Again, one thing is drawning interest, and another different thing is actually signing with an important team. Lots of players drawn interest, that's quite common, until I see him sign with an impotant team I'll believe it...

Again, one thing is drawning interest, and another different thing is actually signing with an important team. Lots of players drawn interest, that's quite common, until I see him sign with an impotant team I'll believe it...

Well he is on Newcastle now. That is a step in the right direction.

That is something, we'll see what happens...

Hopefully he will fail:tongue:

He has an option of staying with the club after the season ends. If he performs really well for the rest of the season with Newcastle, I could see him being signed elsewhere in the Summer.

He has an option of staying with the club after the season ends. If he performs really well for the rest of the season with Newcastle, I could see him being signed elsewhere in the Summer.

Is he gonna be a starter? because I don't really know who are Newcastle's defenders:o

Is he gonna be a starter? because I don't really know who are Newcastle's defenders:o

:lol: Yes he will. Newcastle's Defense is very BAD at the moment. He will be a starter from day 1...so it appears.

Back
Top Bottom