Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So

I'm not calling the origional poster a liar but has anyone considered that Stoops is currently in Arizona with his team, and about to play Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl. I'm not sure he has the time to call his friends to tell them about any offers being made to him.

Saban is a whore is he goes. But it doesn't really matter that much to me as long as we can pick up a good coach. Hopefully a Bad *** whotakes no prisoners, fires malurkey , and has sideburns ;)

Jim Bates with Capers as DC

if im not mistaken, bates is a 4-3 guy and capers is a 3-4 guy. i dont see that working. that would be like hiring a new OC that has his own offense and then telling him to run the offense installed by last year's OC.

if im not mistaken, bates is a 4-3 guy and capers is a 3-4 guy. i dont see that working. that would be like hiring a new OC that has his own offense and then telling him to run the offense installed by last year's OC.

didnt we just do that with MM?

Jim Bates isn't going to be part of the Dolphin organization again and if Saban leaves then I think Wayne will hire an offensive coordinator.

I smell BS.

That's highly probably seeing this thread is swimming in it. How many brother's cousin's uncle's former roomate rumors are we going to have to put up with? IMO, If Saban stays all these "know it alls" should receive at least a 3 month ban.

I'm not calling the origional poster a liar but has anyone considered that Stoops is currently in Arizona with his team, and about to play Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl. I'm not sure he has the time to call his friends to tell them about any offers being made to him.
I'AM NOT LYING ABOUT THIS INFO,i'am telling you what i know,

Back
Top Bottom