Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So

I have decided not to listen to any information that comes from someones friend who knows a guy who married his cousins sister.
you don't have to listen you don't have to post,you should go to a dictionary and look up the word cooth.and that goes for all of you who do not post anything interesting besides calling me a liar

Breaking news I just got off the phone with my friend for years and his brothers sisters husbands uncle said that Saban is leaving and Miami is going to hire Gilbert Goffried as their HC.

:tantrum:

Don't play....

The guy who posted this is telling us what he knows. He can't know anything but what he was told.

:tantrum:

Don't play....

The guy who posted this is telling us what he knows. He can't know anything but what he was told.
celt its all good,they may not come out and say it but there's ways of letting me know what their thinking,i appreciate the back up.

you don't have to listen you don't have to post,you should go to a dictionary and look up the word cooth.and that goes for all of you who do not post anything interesting besides calling me a liar

Settle down. Nobody is necessarily calling you a liar, they are questioning the information you have allegedly received. As for "cooth", don't think many people are going to have success finding that word.

Settle down. Nobody is necessarily calling you a liar, they are questioning the information you have allegedly recieved. As for "cooth", don't think many people are going to have success finding that word.

Received...

Allegedly?

Come on, bro. You have been around here long enough to know who plays by the rules and who doesn't. You have to know that he is not making this up. The facts might not be correct but he is reporting what he knows....

Hell, half of the 'legit' news reports turn out to be false and no one accuses the reporter of 'alleged' getting information.

I'd rather get any warning points seeing that Celtkin is siding with you.

I am siding with the integrity of the person who reported the story, not the story. I'd do the same thing for you :wink:

Breaking news I just got off the phone with my friend for years and his brothers sisters husbands uncle said that Saban is leaving and Miami is going to hire Gilbert Goffried as their HC.

Wait...I think I dated your friends sister! But only after I met her cousin and then she married my cousin on my dads side. Who then married they guy down the block, who took a dump in my uncles toilet.

Hell, half of the 'legit' news reports turn out to be false and no one accuses the reporter of 'alleged' getting information.

This is the main reason why any "news" at this point will not be a ******ent to this fire. Every piece of "news" we are receiving from the extraneous sources is combustible. Why pour gas on a fire?

Back
Top Bottom