Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So

sometimes i am totally befuddled by the comments in these threads.... i once heard that allen iverson, whom many had as a better qb than either vick, was going to play in the afl...but bon jovi told larry brown he should stop switching jobs, and be a man for once, and live up to his commitments...

hear that nicholas?

What's with this holier than thou crap. Is there really anything strange about people questioning information posted? Nobody is calling the guy an out and out liar. I guess we are supposed to blindly accept that this guy has scooped Mort, Clayton et al.
dude give it a rest were over it already,you don't have to outrite call me a liar you can say it in many different ways,ways that have no coothe or class,thats all these people that stuck up for me were sayin,now listen i can take it all if you wanna rag on me,just be interesting in the way you do it or you are gonna get called out by me or somebody else.

dude give it a rest were over it already,you don't have to outrite call me a liar you can say it in many different ways,ways that have no coothe or class,thats all these people that stuck up for me were sayin,now listen i can take it all if you wanna rag on me,just be interesting in the way you do it or you are gonna get called out by me or somebody else.

Coothe?

Anyway, I'm not all that concerned about you calling me out. Let's see if you can grasp this concept. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm questioning your information. See the difference?

Coothe?

Anyway, I'm not all that concerned about you calling me out. Let's see if you can grasp this concept. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm questioning your information. See the difference?

Alright....both of you to opposite corners.

:cooldude:

Boise State and Stoops boys are getting ready to rumble...Let's unite behind Boise State..

What do 'ya say ?

:escape:

Alright....both of you to opposite corners.

:cooldude:

Boise State and Stoops boys are getting ready to rumble...Let's unite behind Boise State..

What do 'ya say ?

:escape:

Can't do it. Got money on Oklahoma.

Thanks man, you too.

Just a note: You guy have a stud for a HC. IF Saban did leave and we took a college coach, I hope it is Stoops for at least an Asst. HC position if not as the HC.

Just a note: You guy have a stud for a HC. IF Saban did leave and we took a college coach, I hope it is Stoops for at least an Asst. HC position if not as the HC.

Yeah, Stoops is a true leader. However, if Saban leaves, I hope the fins get an NFL guy. Going the college route just doesn't seem to pay off. Surely there are a lot of young up and comers in the NFL who deserve a shot. I guess if Saban does go, Mueller will have a big say in that.

Yeah, Stoops is a true leader. However, if Saban leaves, I hope the fins get an NFL guy. Going the college route just doesn't seem to pay off. Surely there are a lot of young up and comers in the NFL who deserve a shot. I guess if Saban does go, Mueller will have a big say in that.

Stoops would make a great assistant...no?

Stoops would make a great assistant...no?

Oh, heck ya. But do you really think an ego of his size will settle for NFL assistant? My guess is that he will be in the NFL one day, and under no circumstances will it be in any other capacity than head coach.

Saban leaving

If he does go and Tampa fires Gruden I think he would fit perfectly. Imagine Chucky roaming the Dolphins sidelines!:fire:

Oh, heck ya. But do you really think an ego of his size will settle for NFL assistant? My guess is that he will be in the NFL one day, and under no circumstances will it be in any other capacity than head coach.

He is getting his butt handed to him by Boise State...

Yeah, I think he may be willing to see himself in an assistant slot.

Seriously, it will do him good to learn the game at the next level

Back
Top Bottom