Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So

This is the main reason why any "news" at this point will not be a ******ent to this fire. Every piece of "news" we are receiving from the extraneous sources is combustible. Why pour gas on a fire?

Same goes for any speculation at this point but, since there is no 'real news' what would you suggest?

Fans post speculation and deal in fantasy and 'what ifs'.

What you don't do is attack a poster...questioning stories is fair game but when it gets personal, there will be intervention.

wow what happened in here. Ive seen DJ around here before and he seems like an alright guy. You guys are just killing him for giving possible inside info. Thats terrible, where do you think anyone gets information? I hate to tell you 90% of the "news" in this league start out with a friend told me ....... and then it is researched to find out if it can be confirmed. DJ I appreciate you telling us this info tonight regardless of weather it turns out to be right or wrong.

wow what happened in here. Ive seen DJ around here before and he seems like an alright guy. You guys are just killing him for giving possible inside info. Thats terrible, where do you think anyone gets information? I hate to tell you 90% of the "news" in this league start out with a friend told me ....... and then it is researched to find out if it can be confirmed. DJ I appreciate you telling us this info tonight regardless of weather it turns out to be right or wrong.

I ain't killing him. I like people who have actually contributed to the forum.

As for the news story though.... I'm tired of this media created crap. The man said on the 21st of December that he was coaching the Miami Dolphins until Wayne H. didn't want him no more........

As for the news story though.... I'm tired of this media created crap. The man said on the 21st of December that he was coaching the Miami Dolphins until Wayne H. didn't want him no more........

Finally some sanity!

Hey coach, thanks man,i appreciate that,,,now get ready for them to cut on us together, lol

Don't know how valid this info is so I'm not going to bad mouth the thread starter. I do know one fact and that is Saban's agent was talking to Alabama reps. It is for this reason that Alabama held out hope that Saban was considering jumping ship after 2 seasons. I live in NY and witnessed the BS that Herm Edwards told the NY media when questions arose about him taking the Kansas City job. I don't have to tell anyone how that turned out.

Honestly, I was kinda excited when Saban was brought in. Like many other fans it felt like a change for the better was coming. When the 2005 season ended I couldn't wait for the offseason to begin to see how we would improve after what Saban said about rebuilding for the future. Once free agency, trading and the draft were done I found myself with an uneasy feeling going into the 2006 season. Something felt different about Saban.

If he does take the position at Alabama I will surely be disappointed but not totally upset (not anymore) about it. It started with the first game against the Steelers and continued up to the Jets game. I got the feeling that he's not ready to be a head coach in the pro's. I am by no means an expert on the matter but there were some things that seemed to be too obvious for most NFL coaches in game situations that weren't obvious to Saban this year. Bottom line is the players, organization and fans deserve better at this point. It's been far too long since we've had a strong playoff contender and if your going to call it quits after only 2 years then good riddance to you and your staff Mr. Saban. :shakeno:

Hey coach, thanks man,i ppreciate that,,,now get ready for them to cut on us together, lol

No problem, I just don't get some people.

Just so you know ZOD I wasn't really even addressing you. I understand how you are unwilling to listen to a rumor thats not confirmed. But certain people could learn how to listen or not listen with a little class.

Just so you know ZOD I wasn't really even addressing you. I understand how you are unwilling to listen to a rumor thats not confirmed. But certain people could learn how to listen or not listen with a little class.
Wasn't trying to bash him or anything I was trying to say how unlikely this story is that his friend told him.

yesterday i would of called bs on anybody who said saban was going anywhere,thats how much i believed in the guys word,but what am i to think after hearin this crap.

i swear my gut still says he going to stay,there's no way people can lie like that,can they??

All I know is after Saban's decision is that there will be nothing to talk about until free agency starts.

All I know is after Saban's decision is that there will be nothing to talk about until free agency starts.
Not true man,we should'nt be talkin about this mularkey,ha,ha, we should be talkin GM stuff.

What's with this holier than thou crap. Is there really anything strange about people questioning information posted? Nobody is calling the guy an out and out liar. I guess we are supposed to blindly accept that this guy has scooped Mort, Clayton et al.

True, but that's assuming he stays. If he goes then all the talk will be the players reactions and who'll replace him.

Back
Top Bottom