Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash

that's the worst part of "walking into a conversation" you risk looking....out of place

Originally posted by Wdolfan
that's the worst part of "walking into a conversation" you risk looking....out of place

*looks around* I will take that risk. I always look out of place. :tongue:

Hey why are you so negative?? Yes, there's always the possibility of losing the next game whether it be from attitude or talent, but every team facing that reality. If you're a true Dolfan, then at least enjoy the wins with your fellow Dolfans! :drinkers:

Hey If MIami wins the Sb I will happily buy each one of you a beer!

We all want the same thing peeps, This is just the way I am, never satisfied.

Hey If MIami wins the Sb I will happily buy each one of you a beer!

We all want the same thing peeps, This is just the way I am, never satisfied.

You keep up with your negative posts all year and by the time the Dolphins win the Super Bowl, nobody is going to want a beer from you.

Wdolfan, did the team talk trash somewhere? and if they did, can you give a link, trying to figure out what started this thread in the fist place.

I have to ask, the title of this thread is "Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash," yet your first post has nothing to do with that topic. Instead, you are resorting to the same thing you were talking about in a previous thread, related to Madison.

I understand, and love to have a good debate with other Dolphin fans. But, your post should be related to the thread title. In addition, there is no need to make a new post when you have created a thread about the same subject.

As said, I don't mind debate, but please give more thought into it before creating a new thread.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

I was using Sam as an example of how some of these guys think their all that with out doing any of that. I, much like what Zach Thomas said today, don't want them to get all hyped up & fall short again. I guess I have some issues with Madison.

No I didn't see anyone from The Miami Dolphins team talk any trash,
However that thing Jason Taylor said about fireman fred was pretty funny.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
I have to ask, the title of this thread is "Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash," yet your first post has nothing to do with that topic. Instead, you are resorting to the same thing you were talking about in a previous thread, related to Madison.

I understand, and love to have a good debate with other Dolphin fans. But, your post should be related to the thread title. In addition, there is no need to make a new post when you have created a thread about the same subject.

As said, I don't mind debate, but please give more thought into it before creating a new thread.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Damn Wdolfan, better to hear it from some lame biased mod than the forum administer and finheaven founder, ya think? :chuckle:

I guess I'm more valued than you so I get the best love!

Back
Top Bottom