OH STANKEE Fans../Sox Wins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OH STANKEE Fans../Sox Wins

Pink_Dove said:
George needs to fix his pitching...He never replaced the loss of Pettite and the Rocket...1 great pitcher and a very good one...Ironic, the 2 guys that were supposed to replace them Kevin Brown and Vasquez were responsable for the loss in game 7...
But overall IMO the reason the Yanks lost was the poor job the bullpen did...
When the Yanks were the best team in baseball they had amazing depth and a very good bullpen...Although not a fan, I cringed every time I saw Flash Gordon taking the mound in the 8th...
Remember the days of Mendoza, Stanton and Nelson...Cashman and Co. have failed to replace them with quality pitchers..Tanyon Sturtze ? Flash Gordon ?
The Yankees will be back because George will probably double the payroll once again, let's hope at least for Yankee fans he does it wisely...

Also what's the Red Sox payroll ? Red Sox fans speak as if these guys had the payroll of a Minnesota or a KC but I'd say they are DEFINATELY top 3...
Pedro, Schilling, Ramirez, Foulke all those guys were bought as well...
We gotta spend what we gotta spend just to keep up with the Yankees.

The Marlins or another low budget team don't have to worry about 20 games a season, battling for the division every year against a team built with all stars.
Sure every once in awhile, you might get lucky and the bounces will go your way, and you might be able to slay the giant but, if you want to compete year after year, then you're gonna have to pay up to match the talent that the yankees have.

As for the yankees pitching, they are going to have to get used to it....Vasquez just signed a MAJOR deal with them this year....Brown is under contract next year for 14 million dollars.....who they gonna trade him to.....Hernandez....Giambi.....Sheffield....A-rod....Jeter.....all under contract for 2005 and beyond.

the yankees for once may be stuck with no way to improve except to add to their already obcene payroll.

If they do that they will be laughed at by everyone in the league.

The thing I love the most about the yankees is that they spend so much more than any other team, that this season, with 100 wins, can be looked at as, nothing but a failure. You outspend the entire league and then you can't even make it to the series, that is downright embarassing if you ask me.

I HAVE BEEN GOING ALL DAY ON TWO HOURS OF SLEEP....AND I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING ALL DAY!!!!!!!!

hey where did that "what's that i hear? redsox fans talking again" Sig go??????

hmm....no where to be seen!!! muahhaahaahaahaahaahaahaa

SkapePhin said:
The last thing the city of Boston needs is another team in a championship game..

The arrogance eminating from that city will soon ooze out and suffocate the entire Northeartern region of the US mainland..

I'd rather see the Red Sox there than the Yankees there. And Yankees fans are more arrogant than Red Sox fans anyway.

I hope the Red Sox win the World Series just because it will piss off the Yankees fans.

I think it was the worst meltdown in sports history. Its pathetic and embarassing that we blew a 3-0 series lead. You guys can talk smack all you want but it doesnt bother me..now going to school on monday will be interesting. Its kidna funny on how much smack is being talked though. I can understand a little but come on now. Half of you guys say you hate baseball then come on here and start trash talking. That would be like saying football is boring and sucks then the dolphins lose and I start rubbing it in all of the fans face and you are the same guys sayin yankee fans are the fair weathered fans. Some of you arnt even red socks fans but a fan for another team well you guys can laugh and we deserved to be laughed at but just remember how far your team is. For all of the REAL Red Sox fans you guys deserved to win the series, we got man handled the last 4 games but slow down on the smack you guys still havtn won a title since 1918. You got us this year but we have dominated you guys for the past 35 + years so lets not get over excited here

You got us this year but we have dominated you guys for the past 35 + years so lets not get over excited here

this is true. but it is the manner in which it was done that makes it so sweet! and the fact that it was finished in NY..........

and to hear the chant "Lets go Red Sox" coming form Yankee stadium.......priceless!

Please keep in mind the Skanks have been the bridesmaids and NOT the bride in the last 4 years.
2001-got SPANKED by Schilling and Johnson
2002-didn't even make it out of the first round of the playoffs-got spanked by the Angels (who went on to win)
2003-spanked by the Marlins in 6 games.

now the BoSox.
proves money doesn't always buy you happiness! :D

Besides if anyone heard a LOUD explosion last night. You know the kind that makes the windows rattle and sets off car alarms.....
It was the sound of George Steinbrenner's head exploding.

It's O.K. Boston, u won and can brag. But we'll be back next year, stronger then ever. Laugh now..................cry later!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
It's O.K. Boston, u won and can brag. But we'll be back next year, stronger then ever. Laugh now..................cry later!!

Whatever makes you feel better. LOSER :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

clear.gif

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Boston fans, my hats are off to you. Just win the World Series and everything will be over!!
You are without a doubt one of the biggest pathitic losers I have ever seen.
Fot months now youve run around with "1918" in HUGE bold type face, You stick it Red Sox fans face when ever you can, and now after you lose you come around with your tail between your legs thinking "maybe If I give kudos to the Red Sox fans, They will go easy on us."

BULLSH!T. go run and hide with the rest of your foul smelling troupe.

Imagine feeling what your feeling now throughout your life. You grow up a Sox Fans, You marry a Sox fan you start a family. You watch you father die never having seen the Sox get the better of the Yankees. And through the years you wonder if your grandkids will ever see the one thing sports related that you and your father never did.

As far as the Sox being favorited in this series? what games did you watch? The Yankees took the Division, not the Red Sox. The Yankees had home field advantage, Not the Red Sox. The Yankees were up, three games to zero. One strike away from going to the World Series for the 40th time. the Yankees had just crushed the Red Sox with the most post season runs ever scored. the last 2 games were in on their home field. There isn't a person I have met that thought the Red Sox were going to win that series after game three. In fact the sweetest thing about this, is the surprize factor.

NO ONE EXPECTED IT!

And as for not playing them in the playoffs until 1999. Check your calender. Buckey F***ing Dent happend in a 1978 playoff not 1999.

"Who's your daddy?"

Sorry finheaven, I had to rant....:fire:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Really?
Your team has gotten progressively worse over the last 4 years. Not better. Tell me what WS the Skanks won since 2000? Payroll has gotten higher with nothing to show for it.

Maybe it's the curse of Giambi because hell knows when he was with the A's they never went to the WS, then to the Skankees they haven't won nada since he came. And now looks like deqath warmed over since coming off 'roids.
OR maybe the curse of A-Rod-same thing. Seattle? Squat. Rangers? Squat. Skankees....so far squat. He's one of the highest paid players who can't hit with RISP. I'm sure Sox fans are rejoicing they didn't sign him.

Back
Top Bottom