Ok ok, Ryan Swope Ryan Swope Ryan Swope....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok ok, Ryan Swope Ryan Swope Ryan Swope.......

You don't overdraft just because it makes your fans feel better. We have 5 good YOUNG guys right now on the roster. We only need one more and we're done with the position completely. Why are you worried?

Who are you counting as the 5th WR?

I'm with you 100%. I cursed at the TV with every WR of consequence dropping off the board one by one. Dobson, Wheatley, Bailey, Allen, etc...what the hell is Ireland thinking? Are they that confident in Rishard Matthews?

Dont get me wrong. I have no issues with Matthews and in fact I think he could develope into a pretty solid player. I just feel like Bailey is going to be a stud in this league and I think we missed the boat by not drafting him.

Link to what? The players already signed on our roster?

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Who are you counting as the 5th WR?

Wallace, Hartline, Gibson, Matthews, Binns

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

You can add Fuller and Tyms to the developmental guys with talent if you like..

I'm with WV on Bailey. I was stunned that he dropped as far as he did, and disappointed that we traded down instead of grabbing him. Even for casual college ball fans like me, all you have to do is watch the high or lowlight reels of the Mountaineers to see that Bailey was 50% of the reason why Geno Smith was a top QB prospect... and Tavon Austin the other 50% :lol:

I won't lie.. I was kind of expecting Bailey to be our pick and was shocked they traded the opportunity to get him...

I'm with WV on Bailey. I was stunned that he dropped as far as he did, and disappointed that we traded down instead of grabbing him. Even for casual college ball fans like me, all you have to do is watch the high or lowlight reels of the Mountaineers to see that Bailey was 50% of the reason why Geno Smith was a top QB prospect... and Tavon Austin the other 50% :lol:

Exactly. I think we can all agree that Genos Myth blows and will be a HUGE BUST, especially since the Jests took him.

Stedman Bailey.......

Excellent hands, excellent footwork, excellent seperation skills, excellent ball skills when its in the air, excellent awareness of the boundries, excellent in the red zone.

Knock his speed if you want, but everyone knows you dont have to be a blazer to get open or to even get open deep. Bailey toasted plenty of quality DBs in his career. Just notice how Hartline gets open deep plenty. If you can run great routes and set guys up you can get open deep, especially if Wallace is doubled and teams are trying to go one on one against you with their lesser DBs.

Bailey also has open field skills that were overshadowed by the Austin hype. Bailey can and will make guys miss in the open field. He is a strong kid despite his size and an all around great receiver. Knock his height and speed all you want. He is Steve Smith 2.0.

Just "put the tape on" and you will see plenty of throws he makes excellent adjustments to in order to make the play and have Genos Myth looking good. The kid is a player. 25 TDs says a lot. While Austin will make more jaw dropping plays with his burst and open field ability, its Bailey who is the more quality overall WR.

Everyone who mentions us drafting Swope should get an automatic one month ban for spamming our board.

Link to what? The players already signed on our roster?

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Wallace, Hartline, Gibson, Matthews, Binns

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

You can add Fuller and Tyms to the developmental guys with talent if you like..

Binns. :lol:

Okay nevermind.

Miami needs more weapons on offense. Hopefully Rishard Matthews gets more reps this season. Maybe Miami can land Patton today.

Binns. :lol:

Okay nevermind.

Lol... Laugh all you want, but he is a young guy with some experience in this league already (He's only 23). Could turn into something.

I think one more guy would finish this receiver group.

THIS! Unless it is patton, I don't think we should even bother with swope and all his concussions. I would love to get lattimore. Something about that kid just tells me he is not finished yet. But yea I am sure there are better WR out there than Swope.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Well I guess I shouldn't have to post either since I have brandon marshall on my sig huh. Thats ridiculous.

You don't want Swope cause he's had concussions but you'll take Lattimore a RB who had 2 career threatening injuries to his left knee, and right knee ACL,PCL, and LCL. Yeah that makes perfect sense.

You don't want Swope cause he's had concussions but you'll take Lattimore a RB who had 2 career threatening injuries to his left knee, and right knee ACL,PCL, and LCL. Yeah that makes perfect sense.
Bang bang !

THIS! Unless it is patton, I don't think we should even bother with swope and all his concussions. I would love to get lattimore. Something about that kid just tells me he is not finished yet. But yea I am sure there are better WR out there than Swope.

So you wnat to take a guy with basically 2 knee replacements than a guy that has missed a mere handful of games do to Minor concussions lol I'll pass on ROBOlat..

I wouldn't be mad if we took Swope..but Patton is better. And honestly I don't think they are targeting either one anyways. Swope got way overrated here because he ran a 4.34 or whatever. He's not nearly that fast on tape...hes a solid player though...but with some serious concussion question marks. Patton is a far superior receiver and there are far better players than Swope on the board right now.

Back
Top Bottom