Omar Jacobs is a Bills Fan.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Jacobs is a Bills Fan..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
IGN Sports: Did you have a favorite player growing up?

Omar Jacobs: I was a Bills fan growing up, so I was into Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith. I'm still a fan.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/701/701994p1.html

:(

I wanted to draft him, but now Im not so sure...

Ok, Id still take him in the 3rd round if he was there.. :lol:

Oh please it doesnt matter, if he wants to play for the Dolphins let him

Im sure Mcgahee was probally a dolphins fan growin up, and Vilma to, and now they play for divison rivals

When the money rolls in childhood loyalty goes out the window

I wasnt honestly suggesting that we skip on him because he is a Bills fan... Just a way to post an interview.. Anyway, I dont think either McGahee or Vilma were Phin fans, but I could be wrong.. BTW. Omar Jacobs grew up down here, so it is sortve odd that he was a Bills fan.. Must have hopped on the bandwagon in the early 90s..

SkapePhin said:
I wasnt honestly suggesting that we skip on him because he is a Bills fan... Just a way to post an interview.. Anyway, I dont think either McGahee or Vilma were Phin fans, but I could be wrong.. BTW. Omar Jacobs grew up down here, so it is sortve odd that he was a Bills fan.. Must have hopped on the bandwagon in the early 90s..

My post wasnt directed at you, just all the people who are gonna come in and say 'Damn Bills fan'

I cant vouch for what teams guys rooted for as kids, I was just assuming living in south florida they would be fin fans. But you never know

Miami appears to have a lot of interest in him.

Dolphins | Jacobs has no other visits planned
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 21:04:33 -0700
Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs visited with the Miami Dolphins Wednesday, April 5. He was the only quarterback there in a group of about 30 players. Jacobs, projected to be in the second tier of quarterbacks taken in the NFL Draft April 29 and 30, said he has no other visits planned and that the Dolphins were the only team to invite him for a semi-private audition. "I'm surprised, but some people don't even get workouts at all,'' he said. "I'm working out at Atlantic High and waiting around. I hope I get a call for another visit, but until then I'll wait around until draft day.''

Jacobs has also said he would love to play for the Dolphins.

Dolphins | O. Jacobs interested in joining team
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:52:25 -0800

During his NFL Combine interview, Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs said he would love to play for the Miami Dolphins.

When are they projecting Omar Jacobs to be drafted?

Kinda surprised he's a bills fan. He grew up 5 minutes from me in So. Fla. An Atlantic High School Alum. O well, nobody's perfect I guess ;)

Alex22 said:

Im sure Mcgahee was probally a dolphins fan growin up, and Vilma to, and now they play for divison rivals

Marino was/is a Steelers fan...its kinda like your girlfriend, you know you probably weren't the first guy she was with so your best move is to look forward not back! :lol:

:billsbite
clear.gif

Alex22 said:

Very true Alex, and if he is still there at the 3rd or 4th round (Depending what Sabans plan is), he is too good IMO to continue to pass up.

dolfaneric50 said:
Miami appears to have a lot of interest in him.

Dolphins | Jacobs has no other visits planned
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 21:04:33 -0700
Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs visited with the Miami Dolphins Wednesday, April 5. He was the only quarterback there in a group of about 30 players. Jacobs, projected to be in the second tier of quarterbacks taken in the NFL Draft April 29 and 30, said he has no other visits planned and that the Dolphins were the only team to invite him for a semi-private audition. "I'm surprised, but some people don't even get workouts at all,'' he said. "I'm working out at Atlantic High and waiting around. I hope I get a call for another visit, but until then I'll wait around until draft day.''

Jacobs has also said he would love to play for the Dolphins.

Dolphins | O. Jacobs interested in joining team
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:52:25 -0800

During his NFL Combine interview, Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs said he would love to play for the Miami Dolphins.

When are they projecting Omar Jacobs to be drafted?

The 3rd round seems to be the best measuring stick, he could go as early as an early 2nd pick, or as late as the 4th round pick.

Back
Top Bottom