Omar Jacobs is a Bills Fan.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Jacobs is a Bills Fan..

Omar good luck in the Canadian Football League. :down:

I could care less if he was a bills fan growing up. As long as he wants to play for the Dolphins now and will help the team, that is all that matters.

At least he's not a homer. He knows the bills will be in the cellar for quite a while. Otherwise why wouldn't he want to play for the bills?

Things change.........

Remember, there was once a kid who grew up in Pittsburgh a Steeler fan, played college ball a stones throw from the house he grew up in and was drafted by the Dolphins.......

17 years later, when he retired with all the passing records, he said he wanted to retire a Dolphin. In fact, if you watch CBS Pregame, he still seems to be very much a Dolfan!

Point it, some folks change their loyalties.

woopy,I heard him to on the O.J & Sid which is the worst show on radio.He also said "I love to thow to Chambers"

SkapePhin said:
IGN Sports: Did you have a favorite player growing up?

Omar Jacobs: I was a Bills fan growing up, so I was into Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith. I'm still a fan.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/701/701994p1.html

:(

I wanted to draft him, but now Im not so sure...

Ok, Id still take him in the 3rd round if he was there.. :lol:

this isnt as bad as when Asante Samuels became a Patriot, but Now I hate both of them:sidelol:.

Yuck...

Remember, QBs that are fans of division rivals don't work out well. Fiedler was a die hard Jets fan :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom