Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

honestly? you don't think killing someone or shooting someone in self defense would change a person?

So true even if justified or not it can be quite a burden to live with. Circumstances would have alot to do with it but ask any person who has ever been to war and had to kill people whether affects them or not.
Then is the case of what happens to u legally as a person.

for some reason i keep hearing that today, like 'i'm a professional', 'i'm a professional'. i'm getting sick of it.

clear.gif

Killing a person didn't seem to change Hernandez. And the way Omar worded it was more about how his life would change, not how he would have.
really? so I guess sending people who are paid to protect you and I to a councilor after they are forced to use their weapon is pretty much useless? and you truly think hernandez is compareable to everyone else that has ever had to use a gun? there is a huge difference between self defense and an planned execution.

"Originally Posted by Hayden Fox
I wonder what the limitations under the law we have here
The statute of limitations for attempted murder in the state of Florida depends on the seriousness of the crime and how it is classified. A statute of limitations in criminal law means that prosecutors have a limited amount of time to file formal charges against a person. In Florida, if you are charged with attempted murder, this period is either three or four years, depending on the category of attempted murder that you are charged with. The time period for the statute of limitations for attempted murder can be extended under certain circumstances.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8637141_statute-attempted-murder-state-florida.html#ixzz2XRnQLgvS

This is not really going to end up a big deal for a number of reasons. But I wish Omar hadn't have tweeted it. It's an unnecessary distraction for pretty much everyone.

Unlike a lot of folks, I'm not out to see anyone fired, their family and lives ruined, etc. You can read Omar if you like him and you can not read him if you don't. He's there to do a job, perhaps a job that entails things that people don't quite realize, and he actually does that job pretty well. The Sun Sentinel love him.

He said it was about survival. That doesn't mean it wasn't self-defense. And yeah even if you shot a man in self-defense, your life would be changed significantly and that seems to be what he was ruminating about.

Still...kind of dumb to say something like that on twitter. He should know better. I do think his absence from twitter since then was mandated from above.

This is not really going to end up a big deal for a number of reasons. But I wish Omar hadn't have tweeted it. It's an unnecessary distraction for pretty much everyone.

Unlike a lot of folks, I'm not out to see anyone fired, their family and lives ruined, etc. You can read Omar if you like him and you can not read him if you don't. He's there to do a job, perhaps a job that entails things that people don't quite realize, and he actually does that job pretty well. The Sun Sentinel love him.

He said it was about survival. That doesn't mean it wasn't self-defense. And yeah even if you shot a man in self-defense, your life would be changed significantly and that seems to be what he was ruminating about.

Still...kind of dumb to say something like that on twitter. He should know better. I do think his absence from twitter since then was mandated from above.

I dont know its kind its just a statement about his past. Not sure how it could have a truly negative affect on him or his job esp as generic as the statement was. It not like he said he was following some teenager around in the rain that escalated into him shooting him. What Im saying we dont know the context and as u said he said survival which could mean almost anything.

Omar's been shooting blanks since the age of 13...

you guys don't like the truth.

mct5yp-1.jpg

Here's a bunch of truth - most objective folks would agree with... many of the sources a lot more credible than Omar. It also includes for perspective the opinion of an all star receiver who understands the difference between a good QB and a slug better than most. Aside from unworthy gifting into the 09 post season by a team whose starters proved it in spades a few games later, here' another tasty reality serving: It's the truth - recognized by most everyone with the possible exception of fanboys and superfans :up:

rtpyu1-1.jpg

rtpyu1-1.jpg

I will agree its time to part ways with Sanchez , he was developing nicely half way through the 2012 season and just fell apart thereafter. I do think the New OC could get him back on track but he needs to be elsewhere.
I think the jets will be fine by next year when Smith has developedm into an nfl starter.

omar deliberately dipped his toe into a national hot topic with a totally inept stunt for self-aggrandizement. talking about shooting to hurt someone and only wondering how it would affect HIS life?? he deserves whatever backlash he gets. and the only thing he does well with his job is drawing attention to himself, which is usually scorn and ridicule. if you and the sun-sentinel think otherwise well then that's your delusion.

and here comes that bitter, jealous little man to deflect again.

Back
Top Bottom