Omar Kelly Take | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly Take

He just said on WQAM that if the Fins stop Peyton Hillis, this game should be easy.

Based on Omar's track record: GET READY FOR a BARN BURNER.

It means we will stink on offense. The Brownies will be the best defense we have seen and Jake Delhomme will be Jim Kelly.

The man is ALWAYS wrong. And except for Dan Henning, Omar has had the worst season for anyone related to the Dolphins.

BTW, he is pushing for Tommy Tuberville for the UM job. Huh?

I think he eats paint chips.

haha.. great job.

Omar is a total fruitcake.

I said before the game here that the Browns can only win if we come out very flat and if the Browns get turnovers because their defense is top 5 for takeaways in the league.

well that's exactly what happened.. the offense came out flat and we turned it over 3 times.

The only way the Dolphins lose this game is if they come out very flat and make a lot of mistakes. Miami must protect the ball well because if there is one thing the Browns defense is good at it's creating turnovers as they're Top-5 in the NFL in that department.

You guys are something. This is the 2nd game he had missed on (he had us beating Chicago). He was only wrong with this Cleveland game, and not as good as greyboy (nice job). We stopped Peyton Hillis and held the Browns offense to 13 points, 6 off turnovers, this should have been easy. Omar screwed up by being dupped, despite being very cautious in his writing and interviews, into thinking we had a different Henne since the benching. Him thinking stopping Hillis and holding Cleveand to 13 points, with one sustained drive, would be an easy win shouldn't be too far fetched. We just suck on offense and are inept at the QB spot.

He knows this team. Has said multiple times it has no shot at making the playoffs, way before it looked bleak. He's going to be right about that.

Omar knows squat. I hope he got pulled over again.

Back
Top Bottom