Omar Kelly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly

me4mvp

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is a clown. Sorry just wanted to get that off my chest as a fin fan.:crazy:

Agreed.....Armando is the same. :up:

Agreed.....Armando is the same. :up:
Lately I think Armando is worse. Omar gets thing wrong and does speak to fans as if he knows all and he is educating others when he speaks. That is annoying.

Armando though seems to want the Dolphins to fail and actually enjoys when things go wrong.

Lately I think Armando is worse. Omar gets thing wrong and does speak to fans as if he knows all and he is educating others when he speaks. That is annoying.

Armando though seems to want the Dolphins to fail and actually enjoys when things go wrong.

I agree. Armando always seems to be happy when the Dolphin's fail.

Omar and Armando...I stopped reading their stories long ago...hoping that they will go away.

by now i would hope everybody would know which ones of these clowns not to take seriously.

Omar is a dip ****. He is a typical ****y idiot that has no business being ****y.

He speaks to people on twitter as if he is a God and everyone else is an idiot. He is a condescending idiot who has too much time on his hands.

Neither one of them is remotely qualified to valet Jeff Darlington's jockstrap.

Omar thinks he knows everything about football and seems to believe he is superior to everyone else. It would be nice to have beat writers who don't think they're all mightier then thou

People that value the English language should always worry him. Omar is the worst sort of entry level journalist. He doesn't
command over English, so, he doesn't really command respect.

He is a poor journalist, and a poor writer.

Where do you all get Dolphin news from? Ben Violen? I read all three, my local rag of a newspaper covers the Jaguars.

omar is a fin hater and racist....he should have gotten a beat down by kevin burnett ...he should be covering basketball not football.

Back
Top Bottom