Omar Kelly | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly

Omar thinks he knows everything about football and seems to believe he is superior to everyone else. It would be nice to have beat writers who don't think they're all mightier then thou

You better not dare call Armando a "beat writer,".....he was being interviewed by the Denver Post reporter (Dave Krieger) and Bronco's play-by-play man (Dave Logan) on Denver's KOA 850 AM last month, and Armando said he wasn't a "beat writer," he is a "Sport's Columnist." Armando got all miffed about this....like there is a huge difference.

Omar is horrible, I skip over ANYTHING he says in his tweets. Anyone else gets read by me. Omar is so arrogant, and his writing is like he is allowing us to read him. That we are allowed to see the insight of his vast football (Lineplay!) knowledge. He is a joke. Send out a poll Omar. "Who likes me." He won't, he's too scared of the results.

You better not dare call Armando a "beat writer,".....he was being interviewed by the Denver Post reporter (Dave Krieger) and Bronco's play-by-play man (Dave Logan) on Denver's KOA 850 AM last month, and Armando said he wasn't a "beat writer," he is a "Sport's Columnist." Armando got all miffed about this....like there is a huge difference.

Armando is a beat writer and a poor one at that. The guy is a goof. We need to recruit some better writers who cover the Dolphins because 90% of them suck!!!!

Omar is horrible, I skip over ANYTHING he says in his tweets. Anyone else gets read by me. Omar is so arrogant, and his writing is like he is allowing us to read him. That we are allowed to see the insight of his vast football (Lineplay!) knowledge. He is a joke. Send out a poll Omar. "Who likes me." He won't, he's too scared of the results.

I'll bet half the people who follow him on twitter can't stand him and he other half follow him so they can laugh at his stupid tweets.

Amazing that so many recognize Omar for what he is but still follow him on Twitter. :lol:

all I heard was " blah blah blah, I'm a dirty tramp
q5dkejr7tgt0-1.pnh

This isn't a news flash, the Miami sports media is horrible. They all
should work for the national enquirer or msnbc.

Terrible all around thread. I dont agree or disagree with your opinions, but this is nothing more than monkeys throwing feces.
Your response is terrible....and if you hate this thread so much why waste your time responding to it? Just sayin!

Back
Top Bottom