Omar the bone smuggler gives unsolicited advice to Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar the bone smuggler gives unsolicited advice to Miami

Omar busy at work during the season...

WS6EMIon_400x400.jpg

Omar busy at work during the Off-Season...

images (1).jpeg

Omar needed to write something, but considering he has not been working very hard to get fresh info or actually having a real opinion that might help the team, he just threw out there something controversial that will rile the Pro-Tua and the Anti-Tua to give him some click.

Nothing new written by him to see.

View attachment 160598

View attachment 160597

Omar needed to write something, but considering he has not been working very hard to get fresh info or actually having a real opinion that might help the team, he just threw out there something controversial that will rile the Pro-Tua and the Anti-Tua to give him some click.

You cheered me up with those photos of Omar in deep thought. - LOL
Are those his idea of a selfie". - LOL

View attachment 160598

View attachment 160597

He actually said on his podcast the other day, in reference to Cam Newton and his ridiculous takes - "He's trying to build a social media platform, of course he has to say controversial things". Omar told on himself and every other Twatter and podcaster out there trying to make a living by feeding off each other's dumb takes. He told you how his whole "industry" operates because they all have "to say controversial things" to drive clicks. It's like that movie "Centipede", just a long procession of shite ATM style, neverending, and it smells to high heaven.

I learned in middle school never to give unsolicited advice. No one will appreciate it. šŸ˜‚

Not only that, but to do so is simply arrogant and foolish.
The guys job is to get attention. He did it well enough that you read this and couldn't hold yourself back from running to the forum to give him more attention. So, congrats, you've helped Omar stay employed.

I learned in middle school never to give unsolicited advice. No one will appreciate it. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve been trying to give him a chance with his new podcast with Poopard.. Iā€™ve probably watched part of at least 20 or 30 episodes.

I have come to the following conclusion:

Omar is one of the most lazy and unprofessional dudes Iā€™ve ever seen. He literally gets up in the middle of the podcast, often Mind you and just starts walking around looking for things or tending to his daughter. Heā€™s always getting things wrong and has no attention to detail. You can really see the difference when they have other dolphins podcasters in which is actually good content but the difference in knowledge and detail between Omar and some of the others out there is noticible.

Heā€™s not a bad dude, heā€™s just kind of lazy and isnā€™t the sharpest tool in the shed.

Iā€™ve been trying to give him a chance with his new podcast with Poopard.. Iā€™ve probably watched part of at least 20 or 30 episodes.

I have come to the following conclusion:

Omar is one of the most lazy and unprofessional dudes Iā€™ve ever seen. He literally gets up in the middle of the podcast, often Mind you and just starts walking around looking for things or tending to his daughter. Heā€™s always getting things wrong and has no attention to detail. You can really see the difference when they have other dolphins podcasters in which is actually good content but the difference in knowledge and detail between Omar and some of the others out there is noticible.

Heā€™s not a bad dude, heā€™s just kind of lazy and isnā€™t the sharpest tool in the shed.
Or he is eating, I find that particularly grating. He really does seem uprepared @Kyndig . Those two actually have media credentials and attend practice regularly, so if you filter it properly there can be some useful information gleaned.

I think Omar was in purgatory after he got canned from the Sun Sentinel but got some life being on with Joe Rose where he was pretty good believe it or not

Not good enough to deserve his own show which I would not watch but not terrible

Spoiler.

Don't waste your time. It is 5 paragraphs of Deep Anal Thought by Omar the Great to conclude we should sit and wait.
glenn-quagmire-family-guy.gif

I think Slowmar Smelly sucks too. However, you also may have learned ad hominem attacks are the least effective forms of argument. So, as far as his article goes, what is wrong with the actual point?

I think Slowmar Smelly sucks too. However, you also may have learned ad hominem attacks are the least effective forms of argument. So, as far as his article goes, what is wrong with the actual point?
Humm - Lack of originality or depth?
Did he bring up or correlate that hasn't been brought up during the season?
I scanned thru part of the 1st half & decided I was wasting my time.

Back
Top Bottom