OMG some more news...Brandon Stokely | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG some more news...Brandon Stokely

3 million???

seriously finfan...

I wasn't aware of that...

well maybe when he comes back to reality we can talk...

although after Dre Bly got nearly 5 million some poor team will give him 3.

5 mil for Dre Bly...yikes.:goof:

Isn't Martay Jenkins also coming off of a season ending injury as is his running mate David Boston? Perhaps that and his bloated asking price have shied teams away.

Re: 3 million???

Originally posted by RHoffman
seriously finfan...

I wasn't aware of that...

well maybe when he comes back to reality we can talk...

although after Dre Bly got nearly 5 million some poor team will give him 3.

5 mil for Dre Bly...yikes.:goof:

Yup. When Big O did his piece from the combine on WQAM, he and Jason Cole were laughing their a**es off about Jenkins salary demands.

With guys like Dre Bly going for 5mil, it almost makes me a little more confident in the Phins tactics of not over paying for players. Teams are really breaking the bank on some pretty mediocre performers. The Bly signing (with Tory James still out there, and probably resonably priced and just as productive) is perhaps the most insane move for a DB since the Raiders threw money at Larry Brown.

Originally posted by finfan54
stokely was the guy who made the huge play for a long TD in teh superbowl a couple of years ago that broke the game wide open for the ravens.

I thought Jermaine Lewis, now with Houston, did that.

I think Dre Bly is gonna be pretty good though...

But yeah I guess thats too much money at this stage in his career.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I think Dre Bly is gonna be pretty good though...

But yeah I guess thats too much money at this stage in his career.

Bly should be good, but after only one year as a full time starter the large contract is slightly risky. Bly is a big play maker, but he still shows indiscipline in coverage, so he is prone to a little 'buckleyitus'.

Speaking of Terrell Buckley I hear the Lions gave him a 5 year $25 million contract with a $7.5 million signing bonus...

:)

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Speaking of Terrell Buckley I hear the Lions gave him a 5 year $25 million contract with a $7.5 million signing bonus...

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He reminds me of a better version of J.Ogden.....but only slightly better.

Stokley and Ogden...

that is not a bad comparison...in my estimation...
Although I think Stokley might be quicker...maybe Ogden has better hands.

Im about as excited over Stokely as I am about stepping in a cow pie. This guy is like peanut brittle.

Back
Top Bottom