Open Letter To Christian Wilkins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open Letter To Christian Wilkins

If you don't want any response to your PUBLIC INTERNET COMMENTS then maybe try walking into a closet. saying your piece, murmuring agreement and then moving on with your day.
I'd love to tell you how far to shove it! I never said I don't want any response. I just wanted intelligent response and I wasn't about to take any crap. You wanna keep it up I'll just put you on ignore and write you off as a major #######. I'm already sick of you, what a schnuck! You're on ignore please do the same for me. I'd just rather not post with you so ta ta. Why would I need your horse****!! Go **** yourself.

I don't think thats it. Its money. Especially when you have to play out the 5th year of your rookie deal, which is essentially a wasted year in your prime to cash in, pushing back the chance at another big pay day.

He was underpaid in 2023 by about 40% of his worth. That matters. That was the home town discount we already got. There is absolutely no reason for him to continue to take less. Thats the basis for all of this. He's no different than anyone else.
Great post!! Great point about already receiving the home town discount. These are the responses I'm used to on this site. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom