OPINION: If Tunsil not at 13, we would of went with Shaq Lawson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OPINION: If Tunsil not at 13, we would of went with Shaq Lawson

if apple was there at 13 and tunsil was gone they would have took apple and then they would have traded up in round 2 for myles jack

jack isn't a dolphin right now because they forced a corner in round 2

That is what I have gathered as well. They tried trading up for Jack also, but could not give up this years 2 because they had to get their corner they missed on in round 1. Thus they could not swing both trades.

It would have been hard to be disappointed with an Apple, Jack draft. Unless of course Jack's knee falls off in the next couple years.

I'm not necessarily sure they would have taken Myles Jack. I don't think any team had any plans to take Jack in the first, hence the reason why he fell so far. I don't believe that him personally saying he may need microfracture a few days before the draft had anything to do with his fall. I think teams knew all along he wasn't worth a first round pick. If we viewed him as that, we sure as hell would have made more of an effort to trade up into the 2nd to pick him.

Well I heard late in the first round Miami was try up to get in the late first round to get Jack.

Apple went before we picked, so not an option. Tunsil was a fine pick. CB round 2 would be fine except for the injury. It's the multiple prior failed drafts that have screwed this team.

Back
Top Bottom