Ordered my Ted Ginn jersey today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ordered my Ted Ginn jersey today...

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
Won't be able to see it till mid Sept. since I am in Iraq but it will be waiting for me. Got a white one. Ordered my son an aqua one a week and a half ago and he received it Tuesday and was sporting it when I called him!

RUN GINN RUN!!

GO BUCKEYES!!

I'm waiting for Yerimiah to get his extension so I can buy his jersey.

Sound scool though man, where'd you order it through?

Im gonna wait alittle before I decide to sport mine. Last year I bought a Daunte jersy and Im telling you not a day goes by that I dont want to burn the hell out of it. I think im getting Chambers, Thomas and Taylor before they retire.

Won't be able to see it till mid Sept. since I am in Iraq but it will be waiting for me. Got a white one. Ordered my son an aqua one a week and a half ago and he received it Tuesday and was sporting it when I called him!

RUN GINN RUN!!

GO BUCKEYES!!

Sweet...:D

I just wish he wore number 7 or 11. But I still am going to buy his jersey as well.

Also be safe over there...:ninja:

Im gonna wait alittle before I decide to sport mine. Last year I bought a Daunte jersy and Im telling you not a day goes by that I dont want to burn the hell out of it. I think im getting Chambers, Thomas and Taylor before they retire.
I got an orange Culpepper, wore it once vs. Pittsburgh last year. I'm waiting for a footaction or reebok coupon 40% off then I'm getting an authentic either Ginn, or Porter.

Sweet...:D

I just wish he wore number 7 or 11. But I still am going to buy his jersey as well.

Also be safe over there...:ninja:

I do too. It may be b/c keyshawn johnson wore the same #(probaply the player i personally dislike the most). But I think 7 would be the sweetest jersey for him, if not i would like 10 or 11 or 15.

sweet....i got mine like a week and half after the draft! it looks tight!

I am getting ready to order a white number 19 right now. I am so pumped about this season. Where is best place to buy them at though? On nfl's webs site they only have smalls.

i think ima get a john beck white, i got a cpep white and need to get another white one. i have a blue ricky, orange zack, orange marino, black marino, orange porter, and the white cpep

what type jersey do you guys order?...replica or authentic?:confused:
porter is 55 this yr....green 10:cooldude:

i think ima get a john beck white, i got a cpep white and need to get another white one. i have a blue ricky, orange zack, orange marino, black marino, orange porter, and the white cpep
What kinda jersey is that??

Back
Top Bottom