Ordered my Ted Ginn jersey today... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ordered my Ted Ginn jersey today...

don't buy Ginn jersey's yet man! I bought Yatil Green jersey in training camp and was laughed at for the following 3 years at every game.

don't buy Ginn jersey's yet man! I bought Yatil Green jersey in training camp and was laughed at for the following 3 years at every game.

Ginn is not going to be Yatil Green. I think you are safing in putting in an order for # 19. :)

once he was healthy in mini camp, i ordered mine, haha... i know hes gonna be a beast...

I might try to get a Ginn or Roth jersey when I go to Florida later in July. I've consider a Porter one but who knows how long he'll be here.

I might try to get a Ginn or Roth jersey when I go to Florida later in July. I've consider a Porter one but who knows how long he'll be here.

I went to a fleamarket here in Ohio over the weekend. I came across an aqua Porter jersey. Nice jersey. Sewn on numbers, mesh side panel and all for $70.
I passed on it for the same reason.

Funny story. I came across an Ohio State fan in full Buckeye garb in the crowd who was carrying a Phins jersey. I asked which one he bought. He went on and on about Ginn, held up the jersey and it was #11. I had to break the news to him about the number switch. He was quite embarassed.
Later I talked to the guy that was selling them and told him Ginn is #19 now. He said his shipment of #11's came in the day before the number switch but he is going to keep on selling them.

Only happens here in Ohio!

i ordered mine during his first training camp then reorder his new #19 as soon as he got #19 i got offered money for the #11 but im not selling it
jump on the bandwagon thers plenty of room , wait till he returns a kickoff :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom