Oronde Gadsden | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oronde Gadsden

PSurtain23 said:
Hey. Does anyone no anything new about oronde Gadsden. Because as we no, one of our needs is a number 3 wide reciever. And in my opinion gadsden would be the perfect man for the job. He was one of our starters a few seasons ago and he was just about a good as chambers. So i think he would almost be a shoe in if we resighn him. Does anyone no anything about his current situation. I no he was arrested a few weeks ago on a dwi charge. And one more thing. wat do you guys think of him and his abilities/probabilities to be our number 3 reciever. Thank you

I think that was the dumbest post I've ever read in my entire life.

Noland said:
Everybody treats him like he has done nothing for this organization yes he's got an arrogant attitude about him wanting more money. This guy has been the cause of more big playes at the end of the game than any WR on the team he may be getting older if he can stay away from injuries he has got good hand and good concentration at end a game during key stuations.

I take that back, I hadn't read this one yet .

BeatCrazy2 said:
I take that back, I hadn't read this one yet .

Lighten up, Francis, if you don't have any curiousity on what happened/will happen to OG it doesn't mean that nobody does. You don't have to read the thread if you don't want to.
IMO it was worthwhile to ask about him, he was a guy who gave his all for the Fins the last few years

Finfan80 said:
Lighten up, Francis, if you don't have any curiousity on what happened/will happen to OG it doesn't mean that nobody does. You don't have to read the thread if you don't want to.
IMO it was worthwhile to ask about him, he was a guy who gave his all for the Fins the last few years

what are you talking about buddy? i really dont think francis is making fun of his posts cuz he doesnt care about what happens to OG so much as those stupids were extremely dumb

its pretty self explanatory actually

Noland said:
Everybody treats him like he has done nothing for this organization yes he's got an arrogant attitude about him wanting more money. This guy has been the cause of more big playes at the end of the game than any WR on the team he may be getting older if he can stay away from injuries he has got good hand and good concentration at end a game during key stuations.

Indeed. OG was great for Miami. I loved watching his "great hands" go to work. Throwing to him on 3rd and long was almost like an automatic 1st down. The man has some of the best hands in a receiver I have ever seen. I wish him the best in his life. But his time with Miami is done.

Just like Marino, you fans just need to learn how to let go. It's time to look ahead to winning a championship.

Well lucky for him he has thriving clothing business to fall back on in hard times. ROLMAO. He's done like dinner baby. He should go see Ickey Woods and borrow the meat wagon! I did always enjoy watching him catch the ball though.

Back
Top Bottom