OT Joel Bitonio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT Joel Bitonio

Take BPA from OT, WR, MLB, and CB or S. This strategy will make you a playoff time over the first 3 rounds. FA will clean up the rest.

I'm officially panicking, and your scenario is what I'm afraid of. O linemen will go ahead of us, and behind us. Bitonio is getting a lot of attention.

I know it sucks that we can't go BPA, but right now in our situation I think we need to ID the best OL for our system and just get them. That's what the Patsies do. I heard they ID Mankins in the draft as a guy they wanted and made sure they got him. I think they had to give up a pick to do it. Not saying I want to give up a pick, but if Bitonio fits our ZBS the best and Martin is not there we should just take him and not screw around.

No expert here, but the reason why I am pounding my fist on the table for Bitionio rather than Kouandijo or Moses is because I believe his versatility would allow us to put the 5 best OL on the field. Not to mention that Kouandijo has a bum knee and Moses has issues with motivation. Providing he can play OT, I suppose if Martin is there he should get the nod because he has a solid history of play and is rated higher, but if not Bitonio is a very similar player although he does need to get stronger. Another nice thing about Bitonio is his arms are 1" longer than Martin's and he is slightly more athletic. I also like that they say he plays with vinegar and has a nastiness about him.

I think people get too caught up in what conference a player played in....when he faced Anthony Barr & Demarcus Lawrence on an Island he fared very well.

I see him as very similar to Zach Martin and would have no problem with him being a trade down target.

If we could somehow trade down and pick up Xavier Su'a Filo in the 1st and then Botonio in the 2nd, i would be ecstatic. Botonio stood out to me at the combine and i would love for us to pick him up to solidify the line.

I am with you on that one.

Back
Top Bottom