Our backs are up against the wall. Now what do we do? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our backs are up against the wall. Now what do we do?

TerryTate said:
I wouldnt go that far.....

oh like deion branch/patrick pass/david givens and whoever else besides Toy Brown were ever heard of before the pats won their first trophy..

please..

Im sure a couple of these guys can perform at a high level if they are just given a chance there is no need to bring in more WRs now..

Certainly uplifting! Remember, we saw glipses of Thompson last training camp and he made some pretty catches.. Of course, he dimished last season but perhaps this is his year to shine given the adversities the Dolphins have faced..

He's got the goods to be a respectable receiver and I think he can step it up. May the second year be the year to shine... hopefully!

Of course, that's assuming our roster stays the way it is and assuming we dont get Brown for one reason or another.

thanks for the post. To be honest, you are right. What has happen now is in some ways what the team needed kinda of. Now we will see who will step up and if the team can unify and become one.

Thanks for the great post.

Football is a tough sport. It's not for Girly men. When one member of the team goes down you stick another guy in there and try to play to their strengths. There's is no time for cry-babying and hand-wringing. There is time for work.

We don't know if the WR or RB corps will be better than last year. Ricky wasn't Ricky last year... we now know why. And Jerry Sullivan is stamping his way on our WR's.

I don't expect fans to have the heart of a Bua. But I do expect this team to show courage and function better as a team then they did last year.

There is no crying in football. How this team reacts to a little adversity will show how much heart this team has.

EXCELLENT POST.

Guys have to step up. It's just that simple. If our OLine comes together we still have a chance to be decent on offense. Our defense will be better and now there certainly is not as much pressure on this team. With lowered expectations, they can go out and play with more abandon.

One other thing: there's still lots of time before the first game. There will be good receivers available in the coming weeks - maybe not at Boston's level, but there will be one's none the less. As long as our Oline gels together, then we have a shot.

Enough whining and crying. We have some adversity. Let's see how this team responds to it.

Back
Top Bottom