Our competition has DRASTICALLY fallen. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our competition has DRASTICALLY fallen.

Losman7 said:
DD28, be honest... you know absolutly nothing about Gandy. Nothing.

You've got it in your head that he's a center, he's not. Its obvious you're talking out of your ***, give up now, it makes you look bad.

Riigghtt... :shakeno:

****, don't take my word for it. Go read around.

One of Peter King's "5 things I think I think" in one of his articles was:

"Are the Bills really going into the season with Mike Gandy as the starting left tackle???"

You and WC might as well get in a raft and float down the river, because yall are in DA'NILE!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Riigghtt... :shakeno:

****, don't take my word for it. Go read around.

One of Peter King's "5 things I think I think" in one of his articles was:

"Are the Bills really going into the season with Mike Gandy as the starting left tackle???"

You and WC might as well get in a raft and float down the river, because yall are in DA'NILE!!
No, I'm not in denial. I AM scared of what Gandy is really capable of. It is going to be one of the closest watched things in camp. Hopefully he is adequate.

Wagon Circler said:
No, I'm not in denial. I AM scared of what Gandy is really capable of. It is going to be one of the closest watched things in camp. Hopefully he is adequate.

See, there. I can take that.

Every team has positions like that, definitely including us.

Right now, our center position might be the shakiest in the entire NFL. But I like what I'm hearing out of the rest of the o-line so far.

Just like your LT position is one to watch, but your guards are well above average.

Back
Top Bottom