Our competition has DRASTICALLY fallen. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our competition has DRASTICALLY fallen.

unifiedtheory said:
A Bills fan calling someone else a homer...:rofl3:

The next objective statement from ANY Bills fan will be the first...
Ohhh :sleep:. If you are a fan of any team besides the dolphins (especially the bills) you are a homer by default. Well, here anyways.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Dude, SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THE DOLPHINS ARE GOING 12-4.

I NEVER SAID THAT.

(and if you are talking about my profile, that's from 2002, when we first got Ricky. I just never changed it.)

You are dillusional, guy.
My bad, how was I supposed to know you havent changed it

Wagon Circler said:
Ohhh :sleep:. If you are a fan of any team besides the dolphins (especially the bills) you are a homer by default. Well, here anyways.
Yep, thats how it goes here....

PhinsOwnU said:
You haven't answered my questions or attempted to provide an arguement in proving them wrong. When you quit trolling for attention i'll answer or debate whatever you wish kid.

:nana:
what questions have you brought up? All I did was question your knowledge about a team you don't follow and I'm a troll?

Justasportsfan said:
what questions have you brought up? All I did was question your knowledge about a team you don't follow and I'm a troll?

Yes! :goof:

DolphinDevil28 said:
I

And I'll tell you about Mike Gandy. He's a career center. And now, he's responsible for protecting a rookie QB's blindside.

He isn't the most athletic guy in the world, and that will cost him at LT.

First of all he is a guard who played a majority of his time at LT. So I have NO IDEA what you are talking about a "career" center. Not athletic? McNally said he probably is the most athletic offensive lineman on the team.

Please dont talk for the sake of talking. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan said:
because as of late Feeley hasn't proven to be any better than a 3rd string qb. Hence I have an opinion that his performance of late can back up. ;)

I don't call you a homer when you talk about your team, do I? I never claimed to act like I know your team better than you do. It's only when finfans talk about our team and tell we're wron that I call their posts homeristic. ;)

How did Losman do last year?

PhinsOwnU said:
I saw it coming. We're the only team that improved. The other three dropped off. We won't be in the cellar this year - The Jets will and we could very well be ahead of the Bills if Losman falls on his face.
Of course you were the most improved team, you had one of the worst records in the league. And it is true, the Jets did lose some key people, i really dont know how we are going to adjust to the losses.

BillsCA said:
First of all he is a guard who played a majority of his time at LT. So I have NO IDEA what you are talking about a "career" center. Not athletic? McNally said he probably is the most athletic offensive lineman on the team.

Please dont talk for the sake of talking. :rolleyes:

Blah blah blah blah

Go away. The dude can't pass block and he's going to be a liability for you at left tackle.

Justasportsfan said:
he showed more promise sitting on the bench nursing an injury than AJ :lol:

You should be encouraged then. The Bills have a QB who does his best work on the bench.

I especially liked his girly pass for an Int against the Pats.

Wagon Circler said:

I'm VERY objective....I say good and bad things about every team...including the Dolphins. I try to speak honestly...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Blah blah blah blah

Go away. The dude can't pass block and he's going to be a liability for you at left tackle.
You have one of the worst, if not the worst, O-line in the NFL

DolphinDevil28 said:
Blah blah blah blah

DD28, be honest... you know absolutly nothing about Gandy. Nothing.

You've got it in your head that he's a center, he's not. Its obvious you're talking out of your ***, give up now, it makes you look bad.

Back
Top Bottom