Our competition has DRASTICALLY fallen. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our competition has DRASTICALLY fallen.

But didn't we lose players too:

Pat Surtain
Sam Knight
A. Freeman
OUR starting backfield

We lost a couple of DL's, especially Williams
We bring back our entire O, hopefully another year helps.
But just like we brought in other players to take their place, didn't other teams bring in replacements?
The difference, their using the same system from last year and just have to indocurinate the new players into that. We are starting from stratch, that puts us behind.

Losman7 said:
The Fins won't score more than 25 points on us all season (both games)

That statement is laughable. We had perhaps our worst offense EVER and Feeley still managed to put up 21 points on the Bills in the 1st quarter of a game last year.:rofl3:

PhinsOwnU said:
That statement is laughable. We had perhaps our worst offense EVER and Feeley still managed to put up 21 points on the Bills in the 1st quarter of a game last year.:rofl3:
Overconfidence. When they decided to turn it up, they made AJ look like a 3rd string qb.

JP Losman is an UPGRADE over Bledsoe.

Ron Edwards, if anything, is an UPGRADE over PW- Williams is getting old and will start to slow down. Edwards has the same size but is very quick and a good pass rusher.

We did lose overrated Jennings, but overall both our offense and defense will be better this year.

PhinsOwnU said:

I'm not talking about last year, i'm talking about THIS year...

You will not score more than 25 points on us this year...

I'm sorry, but I don't fear your O, just can't.

PhinsOwnU said:
The same game he threw 5 INTS in:lol:

KGUNBILLS said:
JP Losman is an UPGRADE over Bledsoe.

Ron Edwards, if anything, is an UPGRADE over PW- Williams is getting old and will start to slow down. Edwards has the same size but is very quick and a good pass rusher.

We did lose overrated Jennings, but overall both our offense and defense will be better this year.

Homerism at its finest.

i agree for the most part. however, i dont think they took giant steps back.
i do agree that the jets will finish last in the division with 7 or 8 wins. and the dolphins and bills will battle for 2nd and 3rd, all depending on how good JP Losman actually is.

KGUNBILLS said:
Care to explain how I am being a homer?

What's his face an upgrade over Pat Williams?

"overrated" Jonas Jennings?

You'll see how overrated Jennings is when your left tackle is responsible for 12 sacks alone this year.

You are going into the season with Mike Gandy at LT.

MIKE GANDY!!! :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
What has JP done or not done to make you say we are weaker at the QB position?

What do you know about Ron Edwards?

Henry? Please explain how we're weaker by losing our back-up.

Your team is weaker with Losman starting PERIOD. I don't care how bad Bledsoe is/was he is still better than Losman. If McGahee gets banged up at all the Bills don't have a viable backup to replace him. McGahee is the centerpiece of your offense. If he goes down so does you whole season.

Sounds kinda familiar.

DolphinDevil28 said:
What's his face an upgrade over Pat Williams?

"overrated" Jonas Jennings?

You'll see how overrated Jennings is when your left tackle is responsible for 12 sacks alone this year.

You are going into the season with Mike Gandy at LT.

MIKE GANDY!!! :roflmao:
You don't even know Pat's replacement which mean you know nothing about him and yet you call him a homer? :rolleyes:

Jennings was good when he was healthy which was half of the time. Overrated based on the salary they paid him. :shakeno:

What do you know about Gandy? Tell us.

MDFINFAN said:
But didn't we lose players too:

Pat Surtain
Sam Knight
A. Freeman
OUR starting backfield

Our starting backfield sucked. I wouldn't want any of those players back except for Surtain.

PhinsOwnU said:
Your team is weaker with Losman starting PERIOD. I don't care how bad Bledsoe is/was he is still better than Losman. If McGahee gets banged up at all the Bills don't have a viable backup to replace him. McGahee is the centerpiece of your offense. If he goes down so does you whole season.

Sounds kinda familiar.
Great we're worse because we have Losman instead of Drew without an explanation.

Hence, :crazy: and one liners. At least have some substance when you try to attempt to put in your 2 cents that implies finality.

Back
Top Bottom