Ozzy- A question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ozzy- A question

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Can you fill me in on if you saw these 10 and 15 yard runs by Travis Minor yesterday? There is no mention of them in your report and I was wondering if you saw anything like that.

I thought you weren't going to let it bother you FF??

inFINSible said:
I thought you weren't going to let it bother you FF??

I'm not, it doesn't bother me, I just don't think its fair that I'm the only one being questioned when I wasn't the only one attending.

Besides, I just want to know for my peace of mind anyway.

inFINSible said:
IMO, you should have just let it be.

Whatever, he never answered me when I asked yesterday, I don't think it's a big deal. I sure as hell don't have anything to hide, I wanna to know whether or not he missed that series of plays as well because I'm sure he would have mentioned it. I just want to know if he saw it or not, if he doesn't want to answer fine, no big deal. I can't for the life of me remember anything like that besides the draw play.

Finsflurry said:
Whatever, he never answered me when I asked yesterday, I don't think it's a big deal. I sure as hell don't have anything to hide, I wanna to know whether or not he missed that series of plays as well because I'm sure he would have mentioned it. I just want to know if he saw it or not, if he doesn't want to answer fine, no big deal. I can't for the life of me remember anything like that besides the draw play.

LOL! I was very busy yesterday, and this is the first time I've seen your question. It took me two hours to write up my report, due to phone calls from workers, and three from my GF, who would not leave me alone. I did not sleep much the night before, so after I was done I slept. LOL

Next time PM me.

As for your question, there were a couple of times that Travis looked like he ran for 10 plus, but let me just say why I did not report them like you may have. This was during the middle (inside drill) drill, where you run the ball inside, and what he did was he cut it to the outside, which is fine if he would have cut it back inside. But instead he cuts it back further to the outside, then back in. The defense is not concentrating to the outside. But I'll say this, that on his first cuts, if he had cut it inside, he would have gained two, or three, maybe even four, which is just what they want, so he did good in the inside drill. What also happens during the middle drill, is that the runners never stop, sometimes they run twenty yards farther upfield, which is something that Sam, and Pat started, by messing around, and constantly trying to knock the ball out of the runners hands when they got into the DB areas.....but these plays are usually done after two or three yards.

Check the Miami Herald, they also gave Minor some props from yesterday, but they like myself, also said that Morris had the best run during the same drills, which was a gain of only 4-5 yards at most. That's very good yardage in that drill, where a defense is totally concentrating on the runner coming at them.

I have yet to read your report from yesterday, I just did not have time, so now that I had to turn around and not go to camp this morning, due to a huge rainstorm in my area causing a huge crash on the Turnpike, backing up traffic for miles. I'm going to read it now...

inFINSible said:
So, he did see them.....

Surely!! And he may have seen one that I missed. It always possible, and very hard to soak everything in from a whole practice.

BTW, can someone please help me and show me the thread this is in?

You're right Ozzy, but it sure didn't help him any.....that's why I said he should have just let it be...

I tried to help...:lol:

inFINSible said:
You're right Ozzy, but it sure didn't help him any.....that's why I said he should have just let it be...

I'm tried to help...:lol:

oh so it was the official site that reported these runs. yeah minor ran 15 yards alright, 10 of them after a whistle was blown.....

inFINSible said:

I'm tried to help...:lol:

Actually it didn't hurt me one bit. I know exactly what he's talking about, I just didn't bother to post it because the whistle had already blown. Whoop de freakin do.

Finsflurry said:
Actually it didn't hurt me one bit. I know exactly what he's talking about, I just didn't bother to post it because the whistle had already blown. Whoop de freakin do.
What is wrong with you? I tried to stick up for you yesterday, and I tried to give you some advice today...Why are you being so defensive?

Did you go to camp today? I noticed that Dude said he would be there to vouche for you if you PM'd him...Did you?

Finsflurry said:
I just want to know if he saw it or not, if he doesn't want to answer fine, no big deal. I can't for the life of me remember anything like that besides the draw play.

I know exactly what he's talking about, I just didn't bother to post it because the whistle had already blown. Whoop de freakin do.

:hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom