Ozzy- A question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ozzy- A question

Finsflurry said:
Actually it didn't hurt me one bit. I know exactly what he's talking about, I just didn't bother to post it because the whistle had already blown. Whoop de freakin do.

Let me offer just a little advise..

Let me give you an example:

Back when Cecil Collins was drafted I absolutely raved about him in my reports, saying he would be the starter, and I was questioned by a lot of people. They kept saying how he had not carried the ball enough in College, let alone Camp to be a consistant starter in the NFL. A couple of other camp reporters, as well as some of the media posted the opposite, and I was called out more than once about it. But when they did this all I did was tell them I was giving my own opinion on what I saw.

Well as it turned out I was right!! But you know what? In the longer run, the people that questioned me we right as well!!

Just keep posting what you see, and when your questioned, don't worry, or get mad, because it's not that these reports are always going to be FACT! They are just the opinions from the eyes of the person writing them.

It's all good man.....dont take it to heart so much.

inFINSible said:
What is wrong with you? I tried to stick up for you yesterday, and I tried to give you some advice today...Why are you being so defensive?

Did you go to camp today? I noticed that Dude said he would be there to vouche for you if you PM'd him...Did you?

My problem is people questioning if I even went because I forgot to mention a couple of plays. And the way you're writing your posts, it seems like you want to catch me in a lie and call me out or something, or maybe that's just the way I'm interpreting it, and if so I'm sorry. You wrote, "so he did see it" and "it's not helping him" like I lied about it or something. Whatever man, I don't want to argue about stupid crap... I went today, I gave Dude my cell phone but I don't think he went because it was raining.

The plays you guys are referring to happened pretty early on, and Minor did break them to the outside but the point of the drill is to get yardage inside, and besides when he popped it outside I heard the whistle blow so anything after that doesn't count to me. I thought I actually missed real runs of 10 yards, but the truth is these plays didn't even count. And Ozzy, sorry about the way I worded my post, no offense intended.

Finsflurry said:
My problem is people questioning if I even went because I forgot to mention a couple of plays. And the way you're writing your posts, it seems like you want to catch me in a lie and call me out or something, or maybe that's just the way I'm interpreting it, and if so I'm sorry. You wrote, "so he did see it" and "it's not helping him" like I lied about it or something. Whatever man, I don't want to argue about stupid crap... I went today, I gave Dude my cell phone but I don't think he went because it was raining.

The plays you guys are referring to happened pretty early on, and Minor did break them to the outside but the point of the drill is to get yardage inside, and besides when he popped it outside I heard the whistle blow so anything after that doesn't count to me. I thought I actually missed real runs of 10 yards, but the truth is these plays didn't even count. And Ozzy, sorry about the way I worded my post, no offense intended.
I said those last two things to emphasize, THAT's why I wouldn't have brought it up again....

I'm GLAD it's cleared up.

Finsflurry said:

Oops, I should have made it clear in our PM's. I don't do 9am practices. I usually get my work done in the am to be able to play in the pm. And I really need my beauty sleep!

I ment I'll meet up with you at the 4:15 practice... You'll be there? But if it's any more then drizzling, I'm out. No fun to sit in the rain to watch a practice... even of my beloved Fins!

Finsflurry said:

LOL, once again man, just relax, and dont take this stuff like its work. Your doing fine, and for the record, I never once thought you were not there. Were you the dude in the back about at the 40, up in the aluminum seats taking notes and pics?

As for draggin my name into it! Go right ahead, I never thought anything harsh from anything you said.

Peace

Ozzy said:
LOL, once again man, just relax, and dont take this stuff like its work. Your doing fine, and for the record, I never once thought you were not there. Were you the dude in the back about at the 40, up in the aluminum seats taking notes and pics?

As for draggin my name into it! Go right ahead, I never thought anything harsh from anything you said.

Peace
Looks like the weather is going to be nice today (except for a soppy field), you makin the drive up?

Dude said:
Looks like the weather is going to be nice today (except for a soppy field), you makin the drive up?

The damn practice got moved up. I missed it now. Oh well.

Dude said:

I was going, and if it not for the person who posted the change in times, I might be 3/4 the way there by now. LOL

I'm going to try and hit the morning practice tom. because it's the last chance until next monday. And I'm not on vacation next week so the late sessions are pretty much all I can do..

I don't care who saw what and what not. I love both reports, regardless of accuracy. I'm not asking for professional write ups of every drill in camp, I just love the fact that there are a couple of guys out there who take the time to go to these camps and to training camp and write up these reports. I think they are both very informative. So if one says that Minor ran for fifteen yards, but in reality it was more like 7, so be it. Who cares??? I just like the fact that you guys report on what you see, as fans. If I wanted to read "official" camp reports I would read a reporter's write up. But since I take a true dolphins fan opinion more to heart than a reporters, I'll stick to Finflurry and Ozzy's reports, regardless of any statistical inaccuracies.
Thank you for the good work guys.

massi20 said:
I don't care who saw what and what not. I love both reports, regardless of accuracy. I'm not asking for professional write ups of every drill in camp, I just love the fact that there are a couple of guys out there who take the time to go to these camps and to training camp and write up these reports. I think they are both very informative. So if one says that Minor ran for fifteen yards, but in reality it was more like 7, so be it. Who cares??? I just like the fact that you guys report on what you see, as fans. If I wanted to read "official" camp reports I would read a reporter's write up. But since I take a true dolphins fan opinion more to heart than a reporters, I'll stick to Finflurry and Ozzy's reports, regardless of any statistical inaccuracies.
Its like if your girlfriend says you are the best lay she has ever had. It's probably not 100% true, but it sure makes you happy. :D

massi20 said:

Ditto :D

" Nixon is not the only one who had gaps in his tapes."Quote from Michael Moore

Back
Top Bottom