Partying with Sasquatch, Here’s how Dolphins’ Harris cashed in | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Partying with Sasquatch, Here’s how Dolphins’ Harris cashed in

If the nfl was going to broadcast out of my home id be looking to make a dollar too. Wonder if there is any NFL base compensation for allowing the cameras in (aside from impending team salary of course).

If he plays well its a genius move, if he falters people will say he was focused on endorsements instead of football. I can hear them now "you didnt see andrew luck hocking mutual funds his rookie year!!"

Ya Jordan was the epitome of a combine warrior.

Unfortunately he cared too much about partying over playing.

Worst draft pick in Dolphins history and set us back.

To think we could've held onto Vernon for 8 per makes me sick while we pay Branch 9 per lol Good call FO

Vernon took almost 15 mil a year... if you think he would have taken 8 mil a year, you are sorely mistaken.

Vernon took almost 15 mil a year... if you think he would have taken 8 mil a year, you are sorely mistaken.

I think he was referring to lock him up with an extension before he hit the FA market bit earlier in his career. I don't even think Vernon was expecting the kind of contract he got.

Dmac

Dude my brothers a Giants fan. I'm fully aware lol

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I think he was referring to lock him up with an extension before he hit the FA market bit earlier in his career. I don't even think Vernon was expecting the kind of contract he got.

Dmac

Thanks Dmac. Yes that is exactly what i'm referring to. No I agree. No way he thought he'd be worth 15 per lol

Harris has 19 sacks in 3 years. Jordan had 14.5 in 4 years and was a converted WR. You tell me who had more production. Jordan was never polished as a DE. Harris is VERY polished

Jordan Willis had 24 sacks in the last 2 years...and twice as many tackles for a loss...I'll grant you Dion Jordan isn't a good example...but Harris's numbers are not as impressive as many pass rushers in this draft.

I hope he works out...I just think there were better all around players on the board at 22.

Dmac

I'd bet his agent was and Vernon was listening to his agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom