``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.'' | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.''

Well lets see.... so...

Goonboss = waist deep in criminals and ugly women in Texas...

Clownfish = trapped in some undisclosed basement in California surrounded by large quantities of marijuana, paraphernalia, and a Ricky Williams documentary set to loop...

72Champagne = too busy looking at the world through his kaleidoscope to even notice if there's any criminals, ugly women, marijuana, paraphenalia, etc. in his immediate vacinity...

Ricky Williams = lost soul/sage who should be successful in other ventures of his life after football....which obviously includes evaluating quarterbacks...(if he's not in a gutter somewhere)...

X-Pac = likes cookies...

....last but certainly not least...

Pat White = now a quarterback....

What'd we miss?

Post of the year.

Well, let's see ... if Pat White has INDEED matured into a QB, its because ....

a) A miracle occurred in the last 30 days, since OTA reported he was consistently inaccurate & bulked up 10 lbs.

b) Ricky's strip-mall yogi edu-ma-cation has him Meditating visions of Patty that ain't reality.

c) ALL the above

Why are you hating on Pat White? the kid didn't do much last year, with 21 total snaps what miracle was you looking for?

I never knew we had so many Dolphin fans who were pot supporters. Kinda scary of you ask me.

It's a little reminiscent of the guy that was reading all about the potential dangers and consequences of drugs use, and subsequently became convinced that he was left with only one option...

...that he needed to give up reading...:lol:

When you were as bad as Pat White was last year, it's pretty hard not to improve. That still doesn't mean he'd be better for this team than any of the 3 QB's we should have on this roster. Not saying that he can't end up there, but he's got a long way to go and he needs to show a heck of a lot.

Maybe he actually learned something when he was nearly killed trying to scramble for a first down in a play he needed to be passing on.
Although he got killed, the kid shows that he has a lot of heart, (unlike Miss Cleo, who steps out of bounds at the 2). The kid put his body on the line for the team. Even though he didn't complete a pass last season, he still possesses that dual threat of running, and passing that defenses have to respect. LEt the kid show what he can do in training camp, what could it hurt??

Maybe that is why our stadium is the quietest in the league. Too many Dolphin fans are too high to be cheering and continue to toke while at the game.

Well there is many ways to take Ricky's statement.
1. Pat White had a long way to go so his improvement would be much more apparant than other players on the team.
2. Pat White is justifying his 2nd round draft pick more this year.
3. Pat can now throw the ball as well as run with it making him the dual threat they drafted him for last year.
While all the above may be true the real question remains will that be good enough for him to play in the NFL this year.

Well, hopefully number 3 has materialized. Otherwise improvement will not be enough unless he shines as a returner if given the opportunity. Him being the true dual threat would open up some many possibilities. I know he is only year 2. But,......I won't believe it until we see and hear more.

Although he got killed, the kid shows that he has a lot of heart, (unlike Miss Cleo, who steps out of bounds at the 2). The kid put his body on the line for the team. Even though he didn't complete a pass last season, he still possesses that dual threat of running, and passing that defenses have to respect. LEt the kid show what he can do in training camp, what could it hurt??

True he has heart. But if his body can't handle the hits just how effective is he is going to be? Heart is nice but then there is the need to produce. What I saw last year is not enough threat to warrant a role. He really needs to be able to pass effectively at this level to be a true dual threat. Either that or try him as a returner or utility WR. If none of those apply he is not fit for us or pretty much any other team in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
all these letters gave me a head ache more then once pat white is better then john beck. at that he's better then must the dolphin qb's that passed threw here as of late simply because he's younger and has potential. ricky willams is too me and lots other's a good person and everyone goes threw drama in there life's. im not mad at him and i dont know why ppl would still be. weed is not addictive if you ask me beCAUSE I SMOKE AND RECENTLY HAD A KID AND STOPED I HAVENT BLAZED FOR ABOUT TWO MONTH'S AND EVEN BEFORE THAT IVE DECIDED TO JUST FLAT OUT STOP AND DID THAT TWICE. A YEAR A PIEACE WEED JUST RELAX'ES ONE'S SOUL BUT ILL TELL YOU IF YOU SMOKE TO MUCH SOMETIMES IT GETS PLAYED OUT. SO IF YOU WANNA SMOKE DO IT IF NOT WHO CARES.

Back
Top Bottom