Patrick Johnson's ACT score questioned. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Johnson's ACT score questioned.

2 cents... I am not going to question you... or at least not too badly, but I am just a little confused. You say he does not treat Alums with respect? He was the one that started the Gator Walk before games and there were numerous articles that he wanted all former players involved in the program. To the such that a lot of the alums were impressed with that. Has that changed?

Again, I am not trying to question your sources. I am sure there are people that do not like the man. I personally, have never met him so I only know what I read or see on TV. Thus, my opinion is not too relevant in this conversation! :wink: However, I am trying to get an understanding. I do not doubt he has lied to a recruit. Heck I bet EVERY major program lies once in a while. However, I was always under the impression he was treating the alums and former players real well!?

OH and yeah for PJ to jump from a 13 to 26, and take the test 100 miles from home? Yeah, add in his daddy's new job? There is some SERIOUS questions there. No matter WHO turned him in. LOL. In fact, if the job for his daddy is really true, the NCAA will probably be paying LSU a visit.

You know there are more than a couple of teams that do that

Urban used to coach at ND, then he brings it to another school. I think it's safe to say recruits arent the only thing he's been stealing from ND ;) I'm not sure what others schools do this though, or how long ND has been doing it.

A 13 is borderline retarded. A 26 is a good score and can get you into some really good schools alone. That is definitely around 85%. my first time taking the ACT I got a 28 which was in the 90 something percentile in the US (96 or so in Florida)... a 30 will get you 98/99%. Just putting this in perspective. He must've busted his *** to go up that much.

2 cents... I am not going to question you... or at least not too badly, but I am just a little confused. You say he does not treat Alums with respect? He was the one that started the Gator Walk before games and there were numerous articles that he wanted all former players involved in the program. To the such that a lot of the alums were impressed with that. Has that changed?

Again, I am not trying to question your sources. I am sure there are people that do not like the man. I personally, have never met him so I only know what I read or see on TV. Thus, my opinion is not too relevant in this conversation! :wink: However, I am trying to get an understanding. I do not doubt he has lied to a recruit. Heck I bet EVERY major program lies once in a while. However, I was always under the impression he was treating the alums and former players real well!?

Check PM.

Back
Top Bottom